NOO!! Oink is gone!!!!!!

People who say it was wack clearly never got an invite. There was no better site on the net.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
KEVIN / & JEFF/ & Wally / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

lol @ the dude who said rapidshare. enjoy your @#%$ quality music.

R.I.P. OiNK.

teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I'm honestly depressed as hell about this... free dl's were coming up for christmas time too, i was gonna get my grind on... not no more.

This brings up a lot of deeper issues with me about the state of the music industry, but i'm not going to go into right now.. i'm too angry.
You must be the change you want to see in the world​

Quote:
how does that make sense?
I feel hip-hop stole me like a bus pass
So in your possession, I must ask...Hey, haven't I been good to you? Haven't I been sweet to you?

Will those investigating come after members as well? I got an invite, but never downloaded anything. My hands are clean.
I feel hip-hop stole me like a bus pass
So in your possession, I must ask...

Hey, haven't I been good to you? Haven't I been sweet to you?

Quote:
You silly if you still using torrents to get your @#%$
:x
sick.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

says the guy who still uses limewire.

oink > _____

oink has the best selection and quality.

and the ratio system kept the leechers out, unlike bx.

Right when dingle sent me the registration link too. :lol:
laugh.gif

This is terrible. :smh:
smh.gif

And for those who have never heard of it before, I guess I'll mention why people are so upset about this.

1) Great selection of music. They had pretty much every genre of music you could think of.
2) Requests - if you want obscure music, this was the place to hit up. If they didn't have it, you could put a request in, and eventually, someone from the community would hit you up. I can't even count how many CD maxi-singles I downloaded off this site that I couldn't find elsewhere (e.g. TLC - Baby Baby Baby remix, Sensitivity remix by Ralph Tresvant, etc)
3) Comedy, software and audio books - want a performance of Richard Pryor's from the 70s? How about the new Harry Potter audio book? Maybe the new version of Nero with a key generator? Yeah, oink had that too.
4) Good sound quality - oink had specific rules when it came to music. You couldn't just upload crappy transcodes in order for you to get your ratio up. It had to adhere to certain standards.

^ exactly and leeching was not tolerated. your activities were closely monitored. if you did leech you got banned! if you invited someone who did nothing but leech they got banned and you got banned for inviting them. so it was a sharing community the best on the net! now its gone.....GONE! there was nothing i could not find on the site. Heaven it was yes it was beautiful. GONE! :smh:
smh.gif
Looking to Upgrade Your Computer or Build Your Own?
Brand New Core 2 Duo Motherboard w/Retail Copy of Vista Ultimate $200 shipped(Over $700 Value) Super Steal!
"Ayo son im on a bench high eatin chicken wings and french fries" --Cormega

The admins there kind of had it coming though. They got too big. It used to be very hard to get in. Not so much over the last couple years. I was sitting with ten invites I couldn't get rid of for about a year and a half. There was a time when invites were few and far between.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
KEVIN / & JEFF/ & Wally / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

never used it. had an invite but wasnt trying to read that 400 page essay on how to use it. plus i heard torrents are mad sketchy. albumbase isnt half bad if you ask me...

Back
Top Bottom