Noob "Campout" Question

Hey NT. I have never camped out or stood in line for some shoes before.. I'm just wondering how it goes down? Do you wait outside the mall or go inside by the store? I plan on doing this for the 11s this year so I wanna be prepared. Gimme tips and how it goes down.

Thanks for the help.

Hey NT. I have never camped out or stood in line for some shoes before.. I'm just wondering how it goes down? Do you wait outside the mall or go inside by the store? I plan on doing this for the 11s this year so I wanna be prepared. Gimme tips and how it goes down.

Thanks for the help.

Originally Posted by IAlreadyGotThose

Originally Posted by Numberr97

come 5 minutes before the store opens and cut the line.

How do you "cut the line"?

If you DO plan on cutting (which I dont advise), make sure you cut the "right" person...the wrong person could result in gettin your $%% kicked.

PERSONALLY, use this time to find a hook-up...a friend or a manager (preferrably) who knows you do business w/them on the regular and will secure a pair(s) for you, instead of wasting your time in line and still prob.comin up short.

If you DO plan on cutting (which I dont advise), make sure you cut the "right" person...the wrong person could result in gettin your $%% kicked.

PERSONALLY, use this time to find a hook-up...a friend or a manager (preferrably) who knows you do business w/them on the regular and will secure a pair(s) for you, instead of wasting your time in line and still prob.comin up short.

aety0o.gif

But 'you already got those'...
laugh.gif

Camping out is for boppers.

Secure a pair by getting hooked up by a friend who works at the store. Make friends who work at these places. Simple.

Back
Top Bottom