NOPE - New Horror by Jordan Peele - 07/22/22

I hate to sound like a dumbass but I was watching ncaa and had a little too much to drink, so basically went to this with a lady friend totally totally buzzed

I be honest I liked it, but I am also completely lost on the whole thing and not sure if its because of the drinking or what

someone explain this movie to me, I am literally lost and unlike get out which I watched in theaters, I picked up on most things throughout the movie.

8848A147-5367-4A47-A553-6B425DA1ED9A.gif

Wow

Maaaaaaaaaan
That **** was trash
Forget all that deep meaning bs
This movie was so trash
I know y’all gonna pull that I didn’t get or whatever bs
I been figured they switched
but even with that
This movie was so damn trash
Trash trash trash

I thought they were going to Mexico
They said they was going to Mexico
Why the hell was the driving around Santa Cruz all night instead of heading to Mexico
Movie was lame as hell

Good example of why you need a gun in your house...

...movie woulda been over in 8 minutes.

i kinda thought the scissors were kinda like a metaphor for bullets

like they didnt use guns but tell someone whos been shot it dont feel like a giant pair of scissors stabbing

like the visceral violence was akin to if they were shooting people

I hate to sound like a dumbass but I was watching ncaa and had a little too much to drink, so basically went to this with a lady friend totally totally buzzed

I be honest I liked it, but I am also completely lost on the whole thing and not sure if its because of the drinking or what

someone explain this movie to me, I am literally lost and unlike get out which I watched in theaters, I picked up on most things throughout the movie.

Lupita in the red is the real one. She’s the only one who can talk and her vocal chords are still damaged from being choked out when she was little and never getting medical attention. The fake one didn’t speak English when she was little... because she didn’t know how.

Unfortunately the fake one kills the real one at the end. The boy knows it too but this has been his”Mom” his entire life so he rolls with it.

that whole hand holding thing was a real life charity event to raise awareness & money to assist the homeless. After all they’re human too, tied in with that Lupita saying those exact words in her monologue in that classroom scene at the end.

Basically a movie about the haves & have nots, and the people who bear the burden of your privilege

:rolleyes Here y’all go with all these metaphors
Man film wasn’t good
it had a spark when it first started
Then fizzled halfway
Def coulda been a twilight zone episode
And probably woulda been better as that
But as a 2 hr movie
Nah

Bruh you wasting money.

Next time go 2 or 3 hrs early, pay to see Wonder Park or Captain Marvel and after that go see Us for free and get your money's worth.

Finesse the system
Nah we have assigned/reserved seats now
To prevent that

Bruh you wasting money.

Next time go 2 or 3 hrs early, pay to see Wonder Park or Captain Marvel and after that go see Us for free and get your money's worth.

Finesse the system

Doesn't work with the top movies whoadie. The best theaters you have to pick your seat ahead of time.

Doesn't work with the top movies whoadie. The best theaters you have to pick your seat ahead of time.
All you gotta do is download the movie theater app or go on the website and look for the empty seats.

Plus like I said handicap seats always open unless somebody like me already sitting there.

Lol and

Then when the people go and get the ushers, what's the plan? Handicap seats too low and close too.
If you give them the appropriate look their ***** *** aint going to no ushers.
source.gif

I just got back. It was good, but this movie def isn’t the greatest horror film ever like they’re hyping it up to be. Movie kind of overhyped.Mad meh . Get Out> US

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom