NOR CAL HOOK UP THREAD

online advertising? what kinda hook up? free? LMAO
i got two vids i just recorded that i been spamming

yea dawg. This is the product im in charge of: www.oneload.com.

Need views? Get at me brahh

Also, does anyone have a hook up at Sole Supremacy in Newark? I live near Berkeley and Footage is way expensive. Let me know yo!

footage sucks. where in berkeley do you live? come smoke one! im off of telegraph by dwight way. by upper playground.

i got two vids im trynna get views for

i havent gotten my tvs shipped yet, but once i do, im offering free beatings to everybody in berkeley

I got EA hookups. Currently have 2 NCAA 13 for 360 and 2 for PS3. Holla

Last edited:
anybody with red preme lows thats trying to get rid of them... 350 meetup in the bay (you still make 2 bills)

and anybody with spots in the bay with pushead 2s thats selling for retail hmu

I'm familiar with emeryville stayed at the extended stay by the best buy for like a week. I'm by telegraph and dwight way. Trynna go hoop at peoples park? :nerd:

Anyone have a hook up with ATT Wireless in San Francisco/Daly City? I think I'm falling for the Samsung Galaxy S III and getting tired of my Blackberry Bold.

I'm familiar with emeryville stayed at the extended stay by the best buy for like a week. I'm by telegraph and dwight way. Trynna go hoop at peoples park? :nerd:

Hahaha you hoop at ppl's park? I hate that place. I used to hoop in the RSF, but haven't in a minute.

Just Used my girls id to get in the rec center. Ill be back in the. Park in the fall. Nobody trynna burn one? Smh

Back
Top Bottom