NOR CAL HOOK UP THREAD

Originally Posted by meabm2006

anyone got a hook up with at&t? i bought an iphone 4 but my 3gs sim card is way bigger. i need a smaller sim card.
There are SIM card cutters, they're about $5 shipped if I'm not mistaken. Check ebay, amazon and etc. Youtube for tutorials.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

If any of you guys need BMW parts, let me know, i work at BMW SF
do you get discount on cars?
me personally? i can usually get better rates on cars (lease) than most people.

opwg00.jpg

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

If any of you guys need BMW parts, let me know, i work at BMW SF
eek.gif
I thought you resided in L.A.
laugh.gif
what made you think that?
nerd.gif
I just always thought so.
might of been from when you had that artest gif. (I think that was you)

or possibly when you asked that guy who lived in south central if he lived in south central and he got offended.

anyways, someday i'll hit you up for parts for my M3. someday.

eek.gif
I thought you resided in L.A.
laugh.gif
what made you think that?
nerd.gif
I just always thought so.
might of been from when you had that artest gif. (I think that was you)

or possibly when you asked that guy who lived in south central if he lived in south central and he got offended.

anyways, someday i'll hit you up for parts for my M3. someday.
haha no doubt bro
pimp.gif

Doesnt have to be a hook up, but does anyone know the cheapest plan for two iphones? I already have the phones, just need a plan that's relatively cheap.

- Don't need a whole lot of minutes.
- Text/Data plan

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Appreciate it.

Good luck with that lol. I'm paying around $90 for two phones with ATT. Family Talk 550 minutes with unlimited N/W, first line non-smartphone is $41(I got a work discount on there) and additional line is $10 (smartphone) so add in data plan(I had the unlimited data $30 but changed to 2gb because I don't go over the 2gb with the unlimited plan, that saves me $5/month) and I have 200 text for $5. So expect to pay more than $120 if you go with ATT. I really hate phone companies.

I cracked my iphone 4 screen... anyone have a hookup on getting this replaced? dont wanna shell out 199 at apple store

Originally Posted by Pogiboy67

I cracked my iphone 4 screen... anyone have a hookup on getting this replaced? dont wanna shell out 199 at apple store
If you want others to fix it for you, it's around 100-150 on Craigslist. That, or you can buy the items and go through step by step to fix it via youtube tutorials.

Originally Posted by Pogiboy67

I was told theres a kiosk at Tanforan that does it for less than 100.00  

Can anyone hook it up with Sports Basement employee discount here in SF? I need some new bike shoes. Message me if you or you know anyone that can help me out.Thanks!

anyone got a hook up on auto shops? need some maintenance done and maybe some major work done if they can do an inspection for it.

Back
Top Bottom