NOR CAL HOOK UP THREAD

aight so basically, this is liek the thread in general were u post ur hook up and wat u need hooked up.

so i got the hook up at footlocker/footaction/champs
thats what i bring to the table

im looking for some1 with that cingular/at&t hook up on the iphone.

soo post yall hook ups.

from what i understand, i dont think any att reps can hook u up with iphone

the best they can do is a do a FAN discount, my friends hooks offered me a hookup on ATT taking 15% off, the guy at ATT puts on my bill that i work for thepost office so i get a discount

if you work anywhere or go to a certain university call up ATT and they will ask you for things such as your student ID and you can get a percentage off

plus theres ATT refer a friend, i believe if you get referred from someone they or maybe both of you get free $25

wheres your FL hookup anyways?

i got hook ups at

eastridge zumies
mercado starbucks lol
mccarthy bestbuy
oakridge shoepalace
and pretty sure the footlocker in eastridge too

I got hook ups at anything at oracle in the suites. All concerts, warriors games, anything going down there I sit in the luxury suites.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

i got a hook up at the giants dugout. get at me
Which one?
nerd.gif

Damn I need a AT&T hookup. I just need someone to apply a new discount code to my account.
nerd.gif

Like my earlier post, I could give someone discount at any Adidas store. 30%.

im in bicycle distribution my company owns CANNONDALE ....SCHWINN....MONGOOSE........GT....and a couple other brands need a bike i got you...im in Fairfield.

Originally Posted by oldsole73

im in bicycle distribution my company owns CANNONDALE ....SCHWINN....MONGOOSE........GT....and a couple other brands need a bike i got you...im in Fairfield.

can you get track frames as well?

Back
Top Bottom