Nor Cal Summit Vol.Food fight

NT. How many of you guys used to dream about someday being in a food fight?
I present to Nor Cal heads the chance to be in one.

I'll be there as it was always my childhood dream to be in one.

Grow up. People are starving all over the world and you want to waste food in a dodge ball game. 
tired.gif

I'd go, but I know I'd be swinging at the first person chucking chow mein at me.

SMH, as much as I'd like to be apart of this, this is a terrible idea. Waste of food and the employees are going to have to clean it up. Someone snitch and give wherever the event is going to happen a heads up.

Buzzkill activated.

yeah that's a messed up thing to be doing. You got senior citizens, children and families in there. Grow the *%$! up!

I'll be near the entrance. Feel free to throw some fried chicken and steak my way, I'll have some to-go boxes ready.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Grow up. People are starving all over the world and you want to waste food in a dodge ball game. 
tired.gif
People starve everyday, B.
There are people with no access to fresh water, and you want to waste fresh water flushing your body waste?
Grow up and poop in your backyard.

it isn't my childhood dream, I just always wanted to participate in one.

anybody attending hit me up.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

tired.gif
People starve everyday, B.
There are people with no access to fresh water, and you want to waste fresh water flushing your body waste?
Grow up and poop in your backyard.

Although you DO have a point... you comparing apples and oranges my dude. Flushing water down the toilet = Throwing food around a dining room? Nope.

The guy trying to host this is trying to recruit 100 people to just come and start throwing food around.
grin.gif
And like others have stated, what part of the game is that? Employees are gonna have to stay possibly over time or work through their break just to clean that mess up... on holiday season? C'mon fam.

Also like another NTer said, there are families that may be there, senior citizens and possibly infants there. All it takes is a dumba** that throws damn fork and takes an eye out.

EDIT: That's the problem with human beings, don't you think? People forgetting their roots and wanting to live their childhood dream instead making an impact in society. What if you used that effort to live your childhood dreams to be in a food fight, and instead hosted a food giveaway? Just for a day. Give out food and gifts to the unfortunate. Now that's real joy, and holiday spirit.

tired.gif
Yeah, this. If you wanted to do this so badly as a kid, you should have done it. You know better now.

/Buzz Killington

Shut up that "people starving and you are just throwing away their food" nonsense. You damn well aren't working in the ranks of UNICEF so don't give a NT'er crap for wanting to socialize with other NT'ers this way. Talking like OP is doing a crime here.

There's a time and place for food drives. I helped out with my scholars program for Columbus area families before Thanksgiving by helping package up dinners. If I were in Nor Cal, I'd definitely be there.

Edit: Just realized that this takes place in a business. Definitely should not do that. I thought this was about organizing a food fight for all NTers.

Back
Top Bottom