Norcal FB shoe groups??

Wondering what groups are good to join. Tried to join a couple but the admins wont accept...

I can update you a bit. The big one is Bay Area Sneaker Heads. Unfortunately, a lot of low ballers, scammers and thieves there since a lot of the members are kids in high school. Just be careful who you deal with on there.

Is there any group that caters to the older clientele? And not just on social media sites?

Not really. Basically anytime I do business there, I make sure I'm not dealing with a kid. If it's a kid, I tell them I will deal with their parents instead.

Not really. Basically anytime I do business there, I make sure I'm not dealing with a kid. If it's a kid, I tell them I will deal with their parents instead.
roll.gif
have they ever actually let you talk to them?

I was on one of these FB groups the other day. There was a LC on some bred 11 2012. Shoes had the stretch numeros and bright red soles. The first four posts stated "legit" SMH

I'm on BASH and 90% of the time it's a HS kid trying to lowball me or trying to meet me at some house. f that.

Back
Top Bottom