Norcal handgun owners

how hard were the questions on the test? the guy working there told me its easier than a drivers permit test.. do they let you keep it after? anyone wanna
share their test with me?lol

just study some basic stuff from google. Type in like CA hand gun laws and you should get about 90% of the test down. I didnt study at all or watch a video andstill passed. You just need 23/30 or else its another 30 bucks for the exam

just took it last nite.. went thru the selftest and got every answer rite without reading thee book so I said f it.. went and took it 29/30... easiest test inmy life!! lol

im thinking about getting a berretta px4storm or glock, but i havent tried any glocks out yet..i'll have to see which is good.. any suggestion on otherbrands?.. sigs seem too be too expesive

My dad passed before he even knew English
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, it was 15 years ago though... so it might be different now but everyone inthis thread says it's easy.

the berretta is a nice choice, sigs also are hella nice but price. im saving up for a sig right now

Guys don't waste your money on the Berretta. They were top quality when they were produced in Italy. Save and buy the Sig. I own several Sigs and havenever regretted it. P226 & P228 9mm FTW.

i just tried the springfield xd .40 yesterday.. I loved the safetys the gun has and the sight but ionno if it was the gun or me but i wasnt really shootin onpoint.. think im gonna try out the glock 19/23 next.. i want a 9mm bcuz its easier to handle but if i can find a easy shooting 40 that fits my hand that'dbe great..

Back
Top Bottom