NORCAL SHIEKH RAFFLE CODES

Hi, I'm trying to see if we can get a thread going for sharing shiekh raffle codes in NorCal. I live in the Bay Area so Shiekhs are within distance from San Jose to Richmond basically. We can include all codes in Norcal though like in Sacramento and wherever else. The Columbia 4's are releasing this week so we can start there. Does anyone have any codes? Raffle ends online tuesday night. Thanks everyone!

No problem.  If you see anymore, particularly Hilltop in richmond, lmk. Was there but misunderstood how the shiekh raffle goes and missed it.

You're in luck man. If you look under the jordan brand forums in the columbia 4 thread this guy citricacidcycle is trying to compose a shiekh list. Norcal is lagging bad but of the 2 he has up, one of them is hilltop mall. Gotta love niketalk. Ha. Here's the page to keep track and the codes he has so far.

http://niketalk.com/t/596242/columbia-air-jordan-4-retro-for-2015-01-10-15-190/1560

Richmond Hilltop Mall (Downstairs) 394499d8d3

San Bruno / Shops at Tanforan 8acd6e51c9

You're in luck man. If you look under the jordan brand forums in the columbia 4 thread this guy citricacidcycle is trying to compose a shiekh list. Norcal is lagging bad but of the 2 he has up, one of them is hilltop mall. Gotta love niketalk. Ha. Here's the page to keep track and the codes he has so far.

http://niketalk.com/t/596242/columbia-air-jordan-4-retro-for-2015-01-10-15-190/1560

Richmond Hilltop Mall (Downstairs) 394499d8d3

San Bruno / Shops at Tanforan 8acd6e51c9
These codes are "Invalid"

Can somebody post Southland Mall, I went today, they were hatin they said they don't have it.

Southland:

Stoneridge:

Serramonte:

Thanks!

Those were for the Columbia 4's thats why they are invalid. I'm in Santa Clara but I still might go as far as Southland. They said they didn't have it though? Weak. I'm gonna call them to be sure. 
Ohh ok thats why is invalid! :smile:  , ye I went to southland this latino manager hatin'. hopefully somebody hook it up with the codes, any Bayarea will work for me, I can go as far as Sac, SF, Fairfield, anywhere lol!

Back
Top Bottom