** NorCal Store Inventory Updates **

^huf sutter
"...the SHOES, the SHOES, it's gotta be the SHOES..."
- Lords Of The Underground

SKIBBIDYBABA

duno how many they got but the tag said 100...
"...the SHOES, the SHOES, it's gotta be the SHOES..."
- Lords Of The Underground

SKIBBIDYBABA

Footlocker in Great Mall in Milpitas has ZK1s for $99. The only ones that aren't for sale are black/maize, they're still $130

stan_smith_cf_zenith_5.jpg
does anyone know where I can find these Stan Smith CF in a size 9? any online sites or in the San mateo area?

On haight they should have those... No spot in San Mateo got em...

Just returned my pair today, I wouldnt be rockin them as much as I hoped I would...
"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

FS: DS size 11 Loomstate Vans Skate Highs

Greedy Genius will be released Friday, June 23 @ TURF SHOES in san mateo, ca!

Love_Hate_Side-783082.jpg

Grey_close_side-774521.jpg

Love_Hate_Heel-786707.jpg

Turqoise_and_Purple_pantent-780029.jpg

The shoes come into Turf on Monday, June 19. Feel free to stop by and take a look. They're getting all the shoes, the clothing isn't being released until later this month.

These are going to go VERY quick, so we suggest if you want these, come in as soon as they're released.

Only 2 pairs per customer, must be two different colorways.
Call us or email us or come in to find out more info.

TURF SHOES
380 1ST AVE
SAN MATEO, CA. 94401
(650) 344-3712
KICKS@TURFSM.COM
[/url]
[/b]​

Quote:
Great more AF1 look alikes.

Except the people who designed these, have actually been around longer than those other "AF1 look alike" lines...

The 3M pair is KILLER!

The patent leather pair is real stiff... The design is like layers of patent leather, which hurts my foot.

The 3M pair is too dope, couldnt get ahold of the bape/kaws thats a similar colorway, cept with green...

Dopeness :pimp:
pimp.gif

154ardu.jpg

Edit* The boxes for these are HUUUGE...
"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

Stuntastic, did you buy them or did you just walk into Turf and asked to try them on?

They still have the Sea Crystals at Turf?, last time I went was in like April or May and they had them in the display case.
BTW, anything good at Turf, any good air maxes or any good adidas?

Quote:
Stuntastic, did you buy them or did you just walk into Turf and asked to try them on?

They still have the Sea Crystals at Turf?, last time I went was in like April or May and they had them in the display case.
BTW, anything good at Turf, any good air maxes or any good adidas?

Yo.

Theyre in the display case, I took the pic there.
Theyre a real solid shoe, great materials and construction IMO.

As for stock, check out their site www.turfsm.com

They put up pics of wat they get in and wat not.

I kno they have those white/pink/purple womens am 90s for 50% off size 10.5 womens and some other size...

i saw them out at first step over in colma....along with the 90's
WANTED SUPREME HIGH'S AND HEINY'S SIZE 13 ANY CONDITION.

i didn't look but i know that they were charging 250 for the af1's...so it wouldn't suprise me.
WANTED SUPREME HIGH'S AND HEINY'S SIZE 13 ANY CONDITION.

everyone is all talkin bout this "HUF" store in frisco....is this store really that good?? do they have a lot of jordans??

does anyone know where I can get Staple Design shirts in the bay?
like this one with Ben Franklin on the bottom of the shirt?
S115nail.jpg

Quote:
everyone is all talkin bout this "HUF" store in frisco....is this store really that good?? do they have a lot of jordans??

huf's a pretty good spot, but they do overcharge on the regular now... i wouldn't say they have a lot of jordans. in terms of j's, they get the main j's that you'd see in footlocker, fa etc...
3M Snakes / Mitas / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

from FTC Sacramento's MySpace:

FTC SAC is NOW running a DENIM SALE!!! 30% OFF all Denim (EXCLUDING FTC and MATIX denim). That means all FOURSTAR, STUSSY, IPATH, KREW, ZOO YORK, and KNOWLEDGE denim is all 30% OFF!!!

We are clearing out our inventory for new product. We know it's hot, but take advantage of all the fresh denim on sale and rock it once the weather starts chillin' again.

-- and --

We know how frustrating it is to spend loot on shoes and end up growing out of them in a month or two. All current shoes in FTC as of June 26th will be on sale for 30% off (in sizes 6-8 ) . This means July releases won't be on sale. We have plenty in stock and supplies will be sure to go quickly. The sale will end after Sunday July 9th. That's Just 2 weeks so get your kicks and save some dough.

That is all. Peace!
Refs: WaGKaMaCuLLiT, drowzie, lindsj23
AIM: GameOverTripleH

My skateshop of choice: FTC Sacramento, Address: 1006 J. Street, #:frown:916) 444-4494
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ftc_sacramento

Back
Top Bottom