** NorCal Store Inventory Updates **

anyone know if DLXSM got the new camo high SBs yet and the price?
Thanks.

EDIT: Anyone know if the AM90 from the Rejuvenation Pack hit Serramonte? Going there on Sat. Thanks.

Quote:
yeah especially lakeshore. they got a new manager who be trying to rub people's feet, talking about feel these new cushions.

HA..damn ! hella comedy whether thats true or not..

Beside that.. for those who tryna cop the Grape V's.. what spots do you know of that have an L'style account.. or know which spots gonna be gettin 'em.

The only stores that get limited releases i can remember are the Spot in sunvalley mall, and Hilltop mall.. any info yall got appreciated

they have all sizes dont know if they still have them but these r only $50 in vacaville
245wu3c.jpg

team VALLEJO YADADABO0b0o!

Went to Huf today.
New fitteds...
black/gold "h"
all black
purple/blue
camo/safety orange
They had a few new kicks....
camo high sb's
nash 90's
rejuvination 95's

WANTED SUPREME HIGH'S AND HEINY'S SIZE 13 ANY CONDITION.

the camo highs at huf were 100. the orange parts on the shoe are wayyy brighter in person than in pics.

redwood city SKATE WORKS is having a sale on all their sb's
From what I remember
Weigers fsr
neptunes fsr
alot of classics
alot of teams
WANTED SUPREME HIGH'S AND HEINY'S SIZE 13 ANY CONDITION.

Anyone go to Niketown recently, I'm just wondering if they still have the the black/blue XIVs left.
10% Buyer/.

NORT/ RECON....BACK 2 SCHOOL SALE
FROM FUTURA, SUBWARE, RECON CLOTHING, AND NIKE KICKS

THIS SATURDAY & SUNDAY AUGUST 19 & 20

SATURDAY 11-7
SUNDAY 12-6
BayArea415[/b]
mber No_Only One[/b]​

you can find them on ebay or online for a little bit over retail.
BayArea415[/b]
mber No_Only One[/b]​

i dont think so ^

wish huf or nort got them tho ..

got my pair of GIMME 5 CF LOWS today a nort
REFS - Stuntastic Kicks, Airforceonedude, solelistikn1ke1ne, cww1102, sbdunks, Acidraindrops, triple5sole, OHGEE Hustla, freshh maker, elephizzle, Stepheezy, St Lunaticz, WhUtIzIt, pogiwun

The Stussy/Leon Court Forces are exclusive to Stussy Stores Only. So, you can only get them at Stussy NY, LA, and SF.

Anywhere in the bay still have the Nike dunk SB brian anderson camo dunks? specially looking for a size 9.

Quote:
Anyone go to Niketown recently, I'm just wondering if they still have the the black/blue XIVs left.

I was there on saturday and i didnt see any xiv's anymore. the mainly had team, melos, cross trainers, and xxi's.
For Sale: Blends AM95 size 11.

not sure ^

they only came on saturday during the nort sale.

anything new at HUF, STUSSY, TRUE?

i heard stussy droped the undftd X stussy tee's but all L's and XL's are gone.
REFS - Stuntastic Kicks, Airforceonedude, solelistikn1ke1ne, cww1102, sbdunks, Acidraindrops, triple5sole, OHGEE Hustla, freshh maker, elephizzle, Stepheezy, St Lunaticz, WhUtIzIt, pogiwun

Back
Top Bottom