** NorCal Store Inventory Updates **

im coming to SF this week and i was wondering the best spot to pick up some jordans because i want to get the "do the right thing" 3's and maybe pick up a few other jordans that have been out longer such as some jordan 4's or maybe some 5's or 21's.thanks

thanks for the info DJBBert , one more question

do you guys still have the pinstripe blazers for men and women?

preferablly a sz 10 + sz 6 or so in either the men or the women's one
REFS - Stuntastic Kicks, Airforceonedude, solelistikn1ke1ne, cww1102, sbdunks, Acidraindrops, triple5sole, OHGEE Hustla, freshh maker, elephizzle, Stepheezy, St Lunaticz, WhUtIzIt, pogiwun

I have no idea i forgot what sizes were left. Last i remember kids were loving the blazer low pinstripes and the women loved the olive green ones. No idea on sizing tho, but a lot of heads did pick them up. Also available was the Men's blazer Hi just like the low with the exception of a brown swoosh. You should call, def heads will be helpful to check for sizes for you.
" ~ So many paths to choose from. The outcomes for each are uncertain. Decide on a path and keep moving. ~ "

thanks for the help ^

REFS - Stuntastic Kicks, Airforceonedude, solelistikn1ke1ne, cww1102, sbdunks, Acidraindrops, triple5sole, OHGEE Hustla, freshh maker, elephizzle, Stepheezy, St Lunaticz, WhUtIzIt, pogiwun

any stores got the HOA am1? did a stock locate for FL but nowhere, they did have em in sz 7 & 8 for 29.99 in serra
sarcasm is hard to tell online

jordan III jackets w/elephant print at footlocker for $40, at least in Stockton at weberstown mall
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
VD will hurt you​

Can I find Ultramarine Air Max 180s around San Francisco? Or the Infrared Air Max 90s? (Hybrids or not Hybrids I'm fine)

TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

^Winners in Hillsdale recieved a random shipment of infrared 90s. It was gone real quick tho. (this is like 3 to 4 weeks ago). Other than that your chances of finding those are really slim. Sorry :frown:
frown.gif

price is either 24 or 28 plus tax can't remember off the top of my head
" ~ So many paths to choose from. The outcomes for each are uncertain. Decide on a path and keep moving. ~ "

Anyone been to Vacaville lately?
: julissa ortiz :

...it's already Pawis Central in my panty night now...

Anyone been to Gilroy lately? Going on Sunday... If there isn't anything good then I'll head to GreatMall instead.

TEAM WARRIORS

Air Jericho, to answer ur question prices vary for the futura lab gear. Depending on short sleeve to long, prices are diff. Your best bet is just to go down the store and check things out. Workers will more than def help you out with what you're looking for

NORT/ RECON SF UPDATE from the last time i was there:
Nike air tech challenge ( Sonic yellow)
Nike air max light (sonic yellow)
Nike court force prem (pink 3m)
Nike air max 90 360 (orange/ red/ ant)
Nike air max 95 360 (ant/tart/gren/sonic yellow)
Nike air assault (white/ black)

Women:
NIke air force one ( pink w/ icey pink bottom)
Nike air force one ( teal w/ icey teal bottom )

1.Stussy SF released all 3 pairs of "Get Money" Dunks on Tuesday

2.Bobbito Air Force 1's still available @ TRUE SOLE...

3.1 Pair of each size for BMP's @ TRUE SOLE

Anyplace in the bay still have sakura uenos in a 12 - 12.5???
TEAM WARRIORS

tanforan footlocker update:
kobe 2 blk/yellow
kobe 2 wht/purple/yellow
kobe trainers blk/purple
kids GS wht/red retro 5s (random sz run)
air max sensations(old school chris webber shoes)

Back
Top Bottom