** NorCal Store Inventory Updates **

anything good at the nike factory store down at great mall?
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

ADD ME ON MYSPACE:myspace.com/201505333

Went to hillsdale today. No lasers.
TEAM WARRIORS
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

^^ nike factory @ G-mall milpitas. got some alright stuff...i saw these air force 1 highs i really liked. sort of like those chocolate 07' AF1 lows but in a lighter shade of brown, gum sole, and high cut, $30 from what i remember. some dunk 1 peices were there to $30 again i believe. melo 3's and lebron 4's were there as usual... might drop by to pick something upp
"Why ball in J's if all you're worried about is if they gonna get stepped on..."

~Th@ pn0y pr0d1gy

JayJunkie, what time were you there?
I was there around 2 and saw them, not sure about size because I didn't ask, just looked at them and the lebron soldiers

i was there early around opening. i guess they weren't out yet
TEAM WARRIORS

^^^^ Bay Area heads who missed out.... Atlas just got their shipment of p-rod 2 elephant prints in. Will be releasing around 3pm!

Atlas Skateboard Store
209 E. 2nd Ave
San Mateo, Ca. 94401
(650) 401-7110

Tell them pete sent ya!

sorry if posted, but just got back from Serramonte Mall and the Footaction had a pair of Spiz'Ikes (wht/blu/red) size 12, and FinishLine had the same pair in sz 13.

I copped the sz 11 at FA.

The 10th Anniversary Staple shirts just came in at Fatlace:

1630 Post Street, San Francisco, Ca
415-409-fat1 (3281)
AIM: FatlaceHQ

Nameless/Salesmen by Kimou AKA Grotesk
Hated/Death by KR
Footwork by Bobbito Garcia
Untie/Unite by Ease
Trace/React by WK
Night Thing by Hiroshi Fujiwara and Fragment Design
Hourglass/Rush Goals by Staple Design

staple-1.jpg

staple-2.jpg

staple-3.jpg

staple-4.jpg

staple-5.jpg

--
Fatlace Headquarters SFC Japan Town

FinishLine Serramonte has the Black/Orange/Cactus Pack in stock..Air Max Lights, Dunks, Tech Challenge..also re-upped on bigger sizes of Bmp's

Anyone see the Lebron Soldiers in the dunkman colorway out yet? Thanks in advance.
TEAM WARRIORS SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS TEAMSSB

went to G-Mall today for the Nike outlet...they didn't have too much. they had a whole bunch of jordan shirts though..
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football: Still Undefeated​

Any spots have XIV's any color marked down? Outlets, spots in Sac, SF, and in between? I need some new beater/basketball shoes.

Wow..I looked at the dates and thought the system was off again.

Anyways.

NTSF
AM 97 Lux
Flightposite (Gold)
ZF 95 (Olympic)

Back
Top Bottom