** NorCal Store Inventory Updates **

do they still have "Send Helps" in HUF,FTC, or Stussy? i need a sz 8. also how much are they charging?

thanks.

"Flying like a bird like Nelly Furtado"

anyone know where the HUF hats went? are they all gone or are they at hayes?

^^
stussy = gone, got the last pair for 70
went to HUF sutter, didnt see em but called Hayes and they said 75
FTC = ??

email:trobledpnoi@hotmail.com

from the bay area

^^don't forget gino 3s

anyone know where to get a 6-7 of the consolidunks b.k.a. send helps?
email:trobledpnoi@hotmail.com

from the bay area

FSR. Penny IV's Blk/wht
FSR. Zoom Kobe 1
FSR. Reebok Question Mid wht/red 02/25
FSR Air Force One MID/LOW
TANFORAN FOOTLOCKER

[/b]​

size 9 consoli/send help dunks in SF? any store have this size still?
WANTED: [SIZE 9 for HIGH, 9.5 for LOW] DE LA SOULS (High/Low), TIFFANYS, PURPLE AVENGER (Patent/Full-grain), UNDEFEATEDS

for anyone looking for xxi's they got them at brown brothers shoes in alameda for $175, just gotta go and ask for em
[/center]

actuallly nike did not do a collaboration with consolidated board supply. an artist for consolidated chose the colorway for the dunks, and was not representing consolidated when he did the collab.

so he just picked the colors of consolidated skateboards straight off their logo then? (the blue/black/white)

i still think they're a collabo

Any Jordans at the Folsom or Vacaville outlets? Anybody know?
BayAreaTag.jpg

tomorrow, FTC Sacramento will have the pele dunk on sale (otherwise known as the hawaiis)

for the price of $125 :D
happy.gif

have a nice day. and i hope to see you guys tomorrow morning.

FTC Sacramento opens at 11AM.

1006 J st. (on the corner of J and 10th)
916-444-4494

I saw some AJ XX's regional colorway. Sorry.I don't know which one though. They were at Vacaville outlet.

so is there any where in the bay still sellin the hawaii's in stores? im lookin for a 9.5
"IM FROM THE BAY WHERE WE HYPHY AND GO DUMB. FROM THE SOIL WHERE THEM RAPPERS BE GETTIN THEY LINGO FROM." -e40

sale at all three locations of shoe biz, next saturday!
Zoom Flight 95s / Viotech AT3s / Neo Escape 95s / 3M Snakes / Easters / Cartoons / Co.Jp Vandals / Brazil Highs / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

Back
Top Bottom