** NorCal Store Inventory Updates **

Quote:
$120 for St. Patty's at huf

damn.. isn't retail 90? :rolleyes
eyes.gif

3M Snakes / Easters / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

^^^i went to sutter saturday and they still had a pair on the wall . it looked big though...12 or 13
[/b]​
wanted supreme or lodens size 13

oh yeah...

this is from FTC Sacramento's MySpace:

Quote:
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
It's About Time for an FTC Sale!!!!!!

Hey EVERYONE. FTC is having a sale at the Sacramento location. The sale is 20% off ALL SHOES and APPAREL. Yes Nikes too. Yes DUNKS. Yes LIMITED ones as well. Everything that we have on the floor. The catch is, it is ONLY for the weekend. March 18th and 19th only. That is what's up! Easy on the calls over the weekend too. Just come in and see what's up. This is our first sale and it will be busy. Thanks to everyone for your support as well. We love all our people who come in on the daily and support. That's what this is about. Peace ya'll
FTC&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp

info on FTC Sac is in the sig!
Refs: WaGKaMaCuLLiT, drowzie, lindsj23
AIM: GameOverTripleH

My skateshop of choice: FTC Sacramento, Address: 1006 J. Street, #:frown:916) 444-4494
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ftc_sacramento

^^^^Does FTC carry in4mation tees?

wanted feets: Sz 11-12 DC x EvenHecox Arkigraphs,11-12 SlamJam Terminator Blk/Green, Sz11 Black Htm boot, 11.5-12 Dunk Low Plums, 11.5-12 Viotechs, 11.5-12 Alife Attitude DBL, Vans x Supreme Chukkas sz 11.5 - Red, Grey, or Blk.

to answer sauce1 - yes, there are a couple styles of in4mation tees in stock

to answer dont be a menace: here you go :smile:
smile.gif

SB Classics: Maroon; Green; Brown; *edit* White too

Delta Force SB: blue/white/red; blue/silver

Team Edition: red/black/white; maroon/yellow; all black; dark green/black

FC: anti-racism; brown/orange, maroon/navy, white/blue/red, black/blue/yellow

Blazer SB: *edit* maroon/white; waterproof; mission; and thrasher

*edit* Air Trainer 1 SB: gold diggers

Zoom Tre: black/red; white/blue

P-Rod: white/black; black/red/gray; all black; iguana; *edit* black/loden

& everyone's favorite:
Dunk: t-19, vegan, high hair, *edit* kentucky BTTYS

i hope that's cool, as far as size run, i can't go through every shoe and go through the sizes...
as far as the FCs, there's about 4 pairs or so of each color; the gold diggers like 4-7 pairs

and i dunno exactly what's up on the other shoes and what kind of sizes they have

i hope that helps you guys out :smile:
smile.gif

Refs: WaGKaMaCuLLiT, drowzie, lindsj23
AIM: GameOverTripleH

My skateshop of choice: FTC Sacramento, Address: 1006 J. Street, #:frown:916) 444-4494
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ftc_sacramento

^^^Thanx gameovertripleh......

510 Update too...

Nike SB Eire Irish Dunk Thangies....

With matching clothing....

go spend your pots of gold.

Peace.

wanted feets: Sz 11-12 DC x EvenHecox Arkigraphs,11-12 SlamJam Terminator Blk/Green, Sz11 Black Htm boot, 11.5-12 Dunk Low Plums, 11.5-12 Viotechs, 11.5-12 Alife Attitude DBL, Vans x Supreme Chukkas sz 11.5 - Red, Grey, or Blk.

Checked out FTC Sac. for the first time this Saturday. Cool spot and really cool peoples. Picked up a pair of Huf Trainers and Eire Dunks on sale. Good price for the pair.

Didn't catch any names but if you were there gameovertripleh.....nice meetin' all of yous. I was the dude that walked in around 5PM with my lady. I was wearin' the Teal Air Max 1's and my lady was rockin the Berlin's.

Everybody should check out FTC if you're ever in the neighborhood. Really chill spot and great customer service!!!
happy.gif

Ahhhh, missed the sale. missed the Gold Digger Trainers..... FTC Sac sounds like a sick store. I'll stop by the next time i head up to Davis.
NTer since 04.

Does anywhere in SF have these three shoes in a size 10

Nike Delta Force Deluxe Purple/Snakeskin
rvd15w.jpg

New Balance M574AE "Wisdumb"
s0zekx.jpg

Nike Delta Force Deluxe Red/Cement

Which stores? Prices?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
[/b][/b]​

anyone know if stussy still got the vans??
"...the SHOES, the SHOES, it's gotta be the SHOES..."
- Lords Of The Underground

SKIBBIDYBABA

some shops drop stuff early, so i was wondering if there were any sightings of the new sheeds...
3M Snakes / Easters / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

/\ browns brothers in alameda has them for 100 bucks out the door... but if there is a release date then you will have to reserve them

Back
Top Bottom