** NorCal Store Inventory Updates **

Shiekh Great Mall Milpitas will have the sheed AF1's on Saturday. I suppose most Shiekh's will be gettin em if the GM is. Just a heads up for all my folks.

What stores ship? I'm trying to get the Engines and the escapes. Help me out someone.
10% Buyer/.

For those who don't already know.....510 in Berkeley got a huge restock on some SB's.

Hawaii's $150.00
High Hair's $100.00
Send Helps $70.00
Kentucky's $80.00
UNLV's $80.00
Sandalwood's $70.00
Stand up FC's

Better hurry up. They're going quick.

huf sutter: new adicolors are in :wink:
wink.gif

3M Snakes / Easters / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

anyone know how much are the adicolor HUFs gonna be? and can someone please hook me up with size 10.5 or 11 ballistic vans, im on begging status right now

hi i need some help here.
i've got a friend dropping by SF next week and he'd probably be going to niketown and footlocker.
can anyone kindly do an update on store inventory for these stores?
looking for mainly AF1s or air maxes sz 8.5/9.
thanks a million!

Quote:
New Balance M574AE "Wisdumb"

yup my store still has those. Tanforan Foot Locker there either at 69.99 or 79.99. i forget but for retail.

They were confused for the Haze NB.
[/b]​

Nike Factory Vacaville, CA
nothing much for mens
FSR (for toddlers to youth) Gold AM97
i love 'em

p.s. it's soled ZERut

sooooo any spots put the easters out early? :nerd:
nerd.gif

3M Snakes / Easters / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

^ yeah i know, but what about the men's version?

ILLitteRAYt

Damn I just bought the Engines from Bows and Arrows and I didn't know 510 had the Kentuckys, unlvs, and Send Helps.
10% Buyer/.

huf sutter:
those eire sb's
some mushroom lookin sb's (almost identical to the gr's)
size 6 stash af1
edit- they also had the lunar dunks

truesole:
had easter af1s
3M Snakes / Mitas / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

^^
Thanks I'm glad I woke up early...I ordered 3!!
"The smooth criminal on beat breaks/ Never put me in your box if your s**t eats tapes/ The city never sleeps, full of villians and creeps/ That's where I learned to do my hustle had to scuffle with freaks/ I'ma addict for sneakers, twenties of buddah and b***hes with beepers/ In the streets I can greet ya, about blunts I teach ya" - Nas

Back
Top Bottom