** NorCal Store Inventory Updates **

title-skereton_cum.gif

OMG :lol:
laugh.gif

Id scoop up a pair for you, but Im not gonna be in SF anytime soon...

I heard they had quite a few... Because most people already got their pairs before they dropped at NORT...

"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

Wanted:
Size 13 Futura Dunk Lows DS/VNDS/NDS

PLA (Folsom) Update:

Nikes:
Send Helps
Vegans
Eires
Tan/Crimson Dunks
Lunar Eclipse (West Coast)
Golfs (both colors)
Khaki Highs
Hemp P-Rod
Black Pack P-Rod
Black/Grey/Red P-Rod
Cinco De Mayo P-Rod Elite
Brown Tre
Black/Red Tre
Stand Up/Speak Up FCs (both colors)

Clothing:
Have some Tenth Division clothing (10 deep chain shirts, some grey polos, the red hoodies with the brass knuckles in the back)
Stussy tees and button down short sleeves and denim
Golf SB Clothing (track jacket, polos, sweaters, hats, socks, etc)
Lots of Manik clothing as well

Other:
Have a few pairs of Supras, Emericas.

sorry, that's all i can think of right now. :smile:
Refs: WaGKaMaCuLLiT, drowzie, lindsj23
AIM: GameOverTripleH

My skateshop of choice: FTC Sacramento, Address: 1006 J. Street, #:frown:916) 444-4494
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ftc_sacramento

how much is the red clay jacket?
"...the SHOES, the SHOES, it's gotta be the SHOES..."
- Lords Of The Underground

SKIBBIDYBABA

^ What's up Jeri! Lagging is good because it equals to saving money. Unless of course... you try to play catch-up. :tongue:
tongue.gif

JEN Q IS DOPENESS IN A CUP!prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:wow:ffice:wow:ffice" /?

Yeah, real glad I clicked this thread a few days ago about the Blk Denim HIs at Recon on Powell for retail ($85) cool ppl and crazy store.

I ended up pickin up a 10 instead of a 9.5, cuz 10 was the smallest size at recon and anywhere in the city for retail (Huf was at like 105 retail in a 9.5)

^That all occured Wednesday afternoon.
AIM- Huh WhAt OH k....I'm in the bay..too much hype

[/b]​

lombardi sports
1600 Jackson Street
san francisco, ca 94109

yes they take phone orders

THEY HAVE RECIEVED THE BLACK CAT 4'S AND THE PURE $ 4'S ALSO. ONE OF EVERY SIZE!! I KNOW THAT SIZES 9-9.5 FOR BOTH ARE ALREADY GONE THOUGH. ***JUST FOUND OUT WILL NOT SELL TILL SATURDAY***

they also have the following...
-cardinal 7's
-white 21s
-black 21s
-black toe 14s
-white/red 14's
-black/gold lebrons

Quote:
I KNOW THAT SIZES 9-9.5 FOR BOTH ARE ALREADY GONE THOUGH.

Really? How's that?

JEN Q IS DOPENESS IN A CUP!prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:wow:ffice:wow:ffice" /?

**crickets**

hahah

nike factory @ Great Mall: valentines day 97's for womens (w/ clear bottom) 6-8.5 (i believe)... $69

Nike factory @ Vacaville: air max 2003 - blue & silver: $15 youth sizes i believe sz 4 or 5-6

p.s. it's soled ZERut

huf still had some undftd af1's, a bunch of the new adidas, black denim high's, and world cup forces. i think korea, mexico, and the portugal. not sure of the sizes. the clothing store had a ton of new fitteds.
[/b]​
WANTED SUPREME HIGH'S AND HEINY'S SIZE 13 ANY CONDITION.

Back
Top Bottom