** NorCal Store Inventory Updates **

nobody's posting anymore :frown:

anywhere still got glow in the darks or reflector 97's?? i missed out cus of this.

Just hit up Tanforan's Journey, they still had a pair of size 10.5 True Blue AJ Dunks on display. And from what I heard, I think the employee said they've only got larger sizes in the back. And the AJ I Dunks were the only pair outta the pack that'll be High tops. Also, swung by Shoe Palace, they said they're probably getting the Frankenstein Air Forces next week.

Turf just got in the Jordan Dunks in black...
"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

$90.
Only got around 8 pairs left.

"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

are there any more outlets with the women's hoa am 95 or 1?
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackBlue1sBlackRed1s3sTrueBlue3sBlack3sny8sFlint9sSpaceJam11sBlackRed11s Indiglo14s16s

Nike:Zoom Flight 95sAtlantic Penny2s Chicago Penny4sOrlando Penny4sChicago Uptempo3sPearl FoamsLBJ2smetAM95sSlateAM95sMitaAM95s Gimme5CFs

^Don't think I saw any HOA AM 95s at Vacaville this past weekend, but they do have the AM 1s. I think up to a women's size 9 or 9.5.

Any place in the SF Bay with the 10 Deep "Headroom" t-shirt? Diagonal stripes w/ teal accent? I need a Large.
Any info is appreciated.
Ecoutez et repetez...

anyone know if the black/cement dunks came out yet? if they did where are they available? checked journeys out about a week ago and only saw the white ones.
email:trobledpnoi@hotmail.com
aim: trobledpnoi
from the bay area

black and cements already dropped at tanforan and serramonte.....between the two of them they only got 40ish pairs. There are more still waiting in their warehouse so be on the look out for them dropping again.
WANTED SUPREME HIGH'S AND HEINY'S SIZE 13 ANY CONDITION.

Help anyone know of any stores where I can get the Nike 7 Day Dunk tee in the Bay :smile:
smile.gif

does anyone know if Niketown SF has anymore of the One Time Only pack and if they do, how much?
Thanks.

^Went there last week, retailed at $200 I believe and they mainly only have around 7 and smaller, I think, in the OTO packs, except for the brown ones, they had almost a FSR of those if I remember properly.

Back
Top Bottom