NORCAL! Vote for Baron Davis for NBA ALL-STAR game

I'm sure we'll all agree that Baron's overall play in the past couple years warrants him for an all-star position, but the guard position in thewest is very heavy with talent. Cast your vote for Baron now!

If you're not already registered on NBA.COM, then please do so and vote!

I've been voting for Baron since it started on nba.com. I definitely want to see Baron in the all-star game. Hopefully he gets voted in by the fans andavoids injury before February! And if not by the fans as a starter, then hopefully the coaches.

JMTK!

I've been... But yeah, if he's not going to make the starting roster, his total vote count should at least hopefully sway the coaches to make him areserve.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I've been... But yeah, if he's not going to make the starting roster, his total vote count should at least hopefully sway the coaches to make him a reserve.

i also hope at least he makes it as a reserve too.

i think he'll make it as a reserve...everyone seems to think that's gonna happen (of course as long as he stays healthy, knock on wood)

There are so many other good PGs in the West though, Nash, Deron Williams, Chris Paul...but Baron is definitely in that same mix, and his play is definitelyall-star caliber (see: Spurs game) so i think he'll get in
pimp.gif

after yesterdays game vs the blazers...
embarassed.gif
. However, i do hope he makes it though. His season performance as a whole outweighs his goose eggs
laugh.gif

i vote everyday... what about azukbkee? i hav no idea how to spell his name and monta. Monta needs to be more consistent. I like the new dude watson. We pickup good people from the D league hopefully they can stay loyal and we can keep them.

Back
Top Bottom