Norcal's GRUB Thread

I need to go to Little Lucca's and Zazie's next week
frown.gif

Finally tried Ikes

Maybe I got the wrong sandwich, but am I missing something?

BTW the sandwich I got was the "Hella Fat Bastard"

I think La Bonne in Sac has better sandwichs

There was a 50% off on Ike sandwiches...Or the coupon, buy it for $6 get $12 worth. If anyone wants it, I'll try to dig it up.

I went to Pho Garden for the first time today, was gonna take pics...As soon as the food came I started chomping...I forgot,
indifferent.gif
@ me forgetting my own rule.

I'll check this thread out more in the future...

Don't have pics
frown.gif
, but Sushi O Sushi is probably the best Japanese food restaurant in the Silicon Valley area that I've tried...the sashimi is awesome. Definitely check it out if you're fiending for sushi and/or Japanese food. It can get packed on the busy days.

If your ever near santa clara university hit up Ed's Terryaki for the best terryaki prolly in the bay.....and smoke eaters for some wings u may have seen it on Man vs. Food

I check norcal section every day, or every other day...Just to see what's good in this thread 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I check norcal section every day, or every other day...Just to see what's good in this thread 
pimp.gif
Same here...Only to find out a lot of these amazing eateries are in the Bay.
mad.gif

was craving a burrito this morning, so i stopped by el farolito on mission/onondaga(sp).
Had the steak and shrimp super burrito for the first time. I was pretty damn impressed.

add this to the list of ayce sushi buffets: kokyo's in downtown hayward. $8.95 for lunch, $15 for dinner. opened up a couple months ago, and its crackin' there. it has a typical chinese buffet layout, and though im not normally a fan of this type of buffet, the quality is better than todai, if anything comparable to makinos in las vegas. the sushi is made in front of you, and rolls tend to go kinda fast. its worth a try or two. 

http://www.7x7.com/eat-drink/top-7-super-carne-asada-burritos-san-francisco

[h1][/h1]
[h1]The Top 7 Super Carne Asada Burritos in San Francisco[/h1]

burritos.jpg

Photography by Dwight Eschliman (left to right): Matthew Accarrino, Margo True, Charles Hodgkins, Ryan Farr, Prisca Chen

No jukebox blaring banda. No salsa, chips, or beer. Just pure burrito. In a blind taste test—analyzing everything from girth to beef-sear to ingredient distribution and harmony—five experts dig into seven of the city’s most popular super carne asada burritos, with a ringer thrown in for fun (ahem, Chipotle). After some serious thought—and proof that even the best burritos can be flawed—conclusions were made.

elfarolito.jpg

1. El Farolito
1 ⅔ lbs ($6.30)

Continually ranked as one of the city’s top burritos, the Mission District’s classic 3 a.m. stop for booze-sopping came in first without much struggle. “What a whopper,

papaplote
pimp.gif

i move to the mission in a week from the east coast. gonna have to check all these places

^WWHHHAAAA?

Crazy Horse summit followed by some late night Viet sandwiches? Who is down!?

But why the hell would they even have Chipotle in the mix?

Originally Posted by DeNs415

^WWHHHAAAA?

Crazy Horse summit followed by some late night Viet sandwiches? Who is down!?

But why the hell would they even have Chipotle in the mix?
Yo that's what I said too! @$% CHIPOTLE GET OUTTA HERE
mad.gif
laugh.gif

i always thought farolito's quesadillas were better than their burritos. and how good gordo's is depends on who is behind the counter that day. sometimes they give d-leaguers some run and the results are
ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ chipotle even being mentioned.
and yeah maz, we need to get another summit going. 

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

papaplote
pimp.gif

i move to the mission in a week from the east coast. gonna have to check all these places
Welcome
pimp.gif
...You're in luck, just came when good weather started.

Back
Top Bottom