Thanks fellas
pimp.gif

On the agenda tomorrow

Nick's in Pacifica 

Rolling Pin Donuts in SF

Roxies in SF

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

Not sure if I mentioned it I went to Sams Chowder house for the first time a couple weeks ago
OOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

409000_3138181087034_1040087831_3027828_31767693_n.jpg

428214_3138181287039_1040087831_3027829_943695536_n.jpg

422144_3138181607047_1040087831_3027831_1893259643_n.jpg

Also had crab cakes (not pictured) best crab cakes I've ever had
pimp.gif

Breakfast in SF? I need more spots
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

going here for my homie's wedding at the end of the month
laugh.gif

Don't think we've discussed this in detail, but...

What are your favorite drunk foods, according to location.

SF (Since the City is so large I'll categorize by neighborhood):
-North Beach/C-Town: Zorro's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
x1000, Vietnam, Sam's Burgers (as seen on The Layover)
-Inner sunset: Mel's? Or those dudes cooking hot dogs on the block.
-Richmond: Jack in The Box

B-town/Oakland:
Hot-dogger, Sweethearts?, Kansai
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, Gold Medal
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

San Jose:

No, idea...I was KTFO

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Don't think we've discussed this in detail, but...

What are your favorite drunk foods, according to location.

SF (Since the City is so large I'll categorize by neighborhood):
-North Beach/C-Town: Zorro's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
x1000, Vietnam, Sam's Burgers (as seen on The Layover)
-Inner sunset: Mel's? Or those dudes cooking hot dogs on the block.
-Richmond: Jack in The Box

B-town/Oakland:
Hot-dogger, Sweethearts?, Kansai
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, Gold Medal
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

San Jose:

No, idea...I was KTFO
homie gave a shout-out to Gold Medal!!!

MY MAN! you already know when its 3AM and got the munchies
pimp.gif

You already know! If only On Luk was open late night....I'd go to Taqueria Sinaloa too, but it's lightweight sketch

laugh.gif
 Went to Gold Medal last night
wonton noodle soup

shrimp fried rice

salt & pepper spare ribs

egg rolls

Originally Posted by LB510

laugh.gif
 Went to Gold Medal last night
wonton noodle soup

shrimp fried rice

salt & pepper spare ribs

egg rolls
WOOP!

tumblr_lqtb9cNL4y1qa6kqao1_400.gif

you must be non-Asian though...
wink.gif

Nothing like BBQ Pork/Duck/Roast pork over rice. Their salted fish and chicken fried rice is okay, too. Basically anything and everything is edible when smashed, though...

^I believe that was one of the places featured on Diner's drive-ins and dives? The duck confit looked really good on TV.

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

Broken Record is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cash only, everything on the menu is piff.

PORK WAFFLE FRIES >
I was so pissed...went there last night only to find that there were no pork waffle fries on the menu?! Ended up getting sweet potatotots, lobster mac n cheese, crawfish grits nd texas toast. It was all pretty bomb, the texas toast being the least of them (but not bad). My friend got a pork loin sandwich to go...I had a bite and it was effin' good.
sick.gif

everything at Broken Record is between $6-$10. Next time try the crab sandwich. Off tha hook.

And if you're in the area, go eat at Phillies down the street. Philly cheesesteaks with cheese whiz and they have philly cheese fries. I always feel like i gained a few pounds every time i visit the in-laws who live in the area.

I'll try the best that I can. After taxes, our 4 items were only $31 bux. I believe Potatotos = $5, Lobster mac n cheese = $9, Texas toast = $6, crawfish grits =$9? I believe the pork loin sandwich was $9 as well....

Speaking of crab sammiches, went to Barbara's Fish Trap today in Half-Moon bay, and their dungeness crab sandwich is bomb. Debated on going to Sam's but this place had better reviews. was $17 for it, but they do give you a lot. Chowder was not bad, their mini fish trap combo tempura was around $17 but they give you a lotta food in that as well...but it wasn't anything special. Fresh, though...

I'll try the best that I can. After taxes, our 4 items were only $31 bux. I believe Potatotos = $5, Lobster mac n cheese = $9, Texas toast = $6, crawfish grits =$9? I believe the pork loin sandwich was $9 as well....
Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

everything at Broken Record is between $6-$10. Next time try the crab sandwich. Off tha hook.

And if you're in the area, go eat at Phillies down the street. Philly cheesesteaks with cheese whiz and they have philly cheese fries. I always feel like i gained a few pounds every time i visit the in-laws who live in the area.
Thanks guys. I read the crab/shrimp sandwiches are a bit on the small side? Any truth to that?

Either way, I HAVE to look at the menu at least twice before I get there...I'm always the last to order
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

Thanks guys. I read the crab/shrimp sandwiches are a bit on the small side? Any truth to that?

Either way, I HAVE to look at the menu at least twice before I get there...I'm always the last to order
laugh.gif
So I got the asparagus soup + crab sandwich...Disappointed. It was probably a piece of cheese and little bit of crab under a grill, good but not worth it. Soup was pretty gross, sour.

I got the sweet potato tots, good, but after the 10th one...It get's "ok". So in order to not leave disappointed, I gave the crispy pork sandwich a try. It's pretty good. Had a bite of grits and it was pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom