Norton Antivirus/Internet Security? Which One To Get? Which One Are You Using? Does It Work?

I download music regularly from 2dopeboyz.com and just recently got a trojan from there i think.

every once in a while while on the web the page all of sudden goes to scanner saying i got trojans but i never let it finish scanning.

i downloaded anti-malware and it found a few things and got rid of them. Tried system restore and it says that an unknown error occurred durring and wasunsuccessful.

when i scan now with the anti-malware and windows defender it says windows is running normal and there are no infected files...

the trojan thing happened again so i decided to invest in some internet security....

Im looking at norton right now. Is it worth the 134.99 + taxes for the 360? or should i get the cheapest one?

I visit NT and download music from 2dopeboyz.com almost everyday fyi.....

Any help is GREATLY appreciated

download AVG its free. if its spyware get spybot search and destroy. easy programs no need to explain.

NO. DO NOT GET NORTON.

Get Kasperky or NOD32 if you're going to pay.

AVG is free.

BUT, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE ARE YOU TO GET NORTON.

Originally Posted by soltheman

NO. DO NOT GET NORTON.

Get Kasperky or NOD32 if you're not going to pay.

AVG is free.

Originally Posted by GeorgeCantstandya

donpoppa wrote:
soltheman wrote:
NO. DO NOT GET NORTON.

Get Kasperky or NOD32 if you're not going to pay.

AVG is free.

what wrong with it?

That too.
nerd.gif

But Norton is easily one of the worst PC protection suites in the world. Their customer service is crap too.

Kasperky and NOD32 both have better real-time protection, more throughout searching, and are both faster.

anybody now any free downloads sites.. i have norton but every time i turn my computer on, it says it has expired so right now im runningunprotected....somebody help a brother out

That was a close one.... I downloaded avg and it's doing the optimization scan.... but I will def check out Kasperky and NOD32 since it's real-time...that might be helpful when downloading my tunes... thanks fellow nters...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

NOD32 by eset
takes almost no resources, when an attack happens you're notified right away and the virus is quarantined and erased

I have Norton 360, and if your computer isnt that fast to begin with, dont use it. It keeps your computer safe and all, but it slows it waaaaayyy down. So ifyou dont buy it if you have like an average computer.

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by sole vintage

NOD32 by eset
takes almost no resources, when an attack happens you're notified right away and the virus is quarantined and erased
Best program I ever downloaded. If you know how OP, seek out NOD32. Hell it's worth paying for if you don't know how to get it free.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

NOD32 by eset
Best program I ever downloaded. If you know how OP, seek out NOD32. Hell it's worth paying for if you don't know how to get it free.

how do you get it for free???

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

Originally Posted by RavageBX

NOD32 by eset

how do you get it for free???
If we were allowed to say on here I would've said it genius.

Back
Top Bottom