Nose bleeds (etc)

rick_james_headstone.jpg

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Don't worry your fine, I have the same issues. My nose is really sensitive. Just stuff your nose with tissues and then when you think it stops bleeding you can pull out the tissue to see if theres blood. If you feel like you gotta blow your nose to clear it out, it's fine, but can lead to more nose bleeds though.

why the hell would you go to NT and discuss this. Go to the doc, it's clear you're having a period in your mouth.

You need to go to an ER asap. Your doctor may be able to fit you in tomorrow, but I wouldn't risk any symptoms worsening.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Yeah, make an appointment quick and if it gets worse maybe emergency. Feel any different psychically?

Mild headache, and I had a brief episode of chest pain. I don't think it's a chest related problem, though, since all the blood seems to drain from the nose. Maybe just sinuses?
I can tell you  from experience (watching House religiously for two years), this is serious.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well, the doctor couldn't explain the frequency of the nose bleeds (possibly dryness), but I do have a severe sinus infection causing the blood to cycle through into my throat and up into my mouth. That was underwhelming, but relieving. I guess I'm supposed to be on the lookout for more frequent nosebleeds now, since I do have them fairly often, as I do have high blood pressure.

Back
Top Bottom