Nostradamus = a crock

how can people actually buy into this ? My friend and I were discussing this and he made some great points. This guy is essentially making obscure references involving famous places with a history for war, and taking advantage of people's superstition and humanities circular nature. Your thoughts.

how can people actually buy into this ? My friend and I were discussing this and he made some great points. This guy is essentially making obscure references involving famous places with a history for war, and taking advantage of people's superstition and humanities circular nature. Your thoughts.

i like watching all his specials on history ch. and nat geo

im 50/50 on his predictions

i like watching all his specials on history ch. and nat geo

im 50/50 on his predictions

You can't say Nostradamus wasn't SPOT ON with a bunch of his predictions. I'm not totally in his favor but some of his work is wild.

You can't say Nostradamus wasn't SPOT ON with a bunch of his predictions. I'm not totally in his favor but some of his work is wild.

Originally Posted by AF92

5koh01.jpg

What about the hister prediction? Pretty close, plus his predictions are argued today it is stated that the quartraints are quite possibly meant for his time. They could have been coded text. I wouldnt classify him a croak if you are not judging his work from a literal sense.

5koh01.jpg

What about the hister prediction? Pretty close, plus his predictions are argued today it is stated that the quartraints are quite possibly meant for his time. They could have been coded text. I wouldnt classify him a croak if you are not judging his work from a literal sense.

man i can say right now.

the world would darken, and the birds would fall from the sky. fishes would die. as when this happens, the time of apocalypse is near.

time = infinity, of course thats going to happen eventually and when it does... people gonna think i predicted it wen i was just saying wild random things back then ( now)

man i can say right now.

the world would darken, and the birds would fall from the sky. fishes would die. as when this happens, the time of apocalypse is near.

time = infinity, of course thats going to happen eventually and when it does... people gonna think i predicted it wen i was just saying wild random things back then ( now)

he did say one prediction that is 100% true

he said that many years after his death, his work would still be talked about and thats a prediction u cant argue

he said that many years after his death, his work would still be talked about and thats a prediction u cant argue

LOL......anyone can make vague predictions that can fit into various unrelated events in history.

HISTER=HITLER?

come-on-son1.jpg

LOL......anyone can make vague predictions that can fit into various unrelated events in history.

HISTER=HITLER?

come-on-son1.jpg

I'm saying. and then his biggest and most ominous prediction is about the third anti-christ. Have you looked through history or do you just skim through it ? There have been a hundred men that have committed as many if not more atrocities against men..some of them were POPES.

I'm saying. and then his biggest and most ominous prediction is about the third anti-christ. Have you looked through history or do you just skim through it ? There have been a hundred men that have committed as many if not more atrocities against men..some of them were POPES.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

not sure if serious? 

Back
Top Bottom