NOT BEEING IN JAIL FTW VOL. Man.... crazy night...

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

You got lucky. And no, this had nothing to do with ethnicity. If you do stupid stuff you will bring police attention upon yourself. You shouldn't have been driving. I don't care how great you think you are at holding your liquor. The "*@#%" act was just a dumb statement to make. Your situation was a far cry from those who are actual victims.
You, quiet......... gracias.

tongue.gif

You only blew a .02 after drinking all this???
I'm saying though... and JUST like dude said, I swear to good I was just having a conversation a few days ago talking bout I wonder what .08feels like and I wonder if I would know when I was over the legal limit limit. Man... I talked that %%+@ up low.

Nah Dre, __ I got skills..........and chicks dig guys with skills...nunchuck skills... computer hacking skills...

that's why when i cop blunts i always put it in my pocket or conceal it...u can't walk out the door with that stuff in your hand. i also rarely coptrees first, THEN go and get the blunt. u gotta smarten up in these situations

yeah I got arrested in 2005 in Alabama for underaged drinking, not really arrested but they took my photo and everything but I didn't get any type ofpenalty. i wish i had that mug shot it would be cool to put on FB
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

that's why when i cop blunts i always put it in my pocket or conceal it...u can't walk out the door with that stuff in your hand. i also rarely cop trees first, THEN go and get the blunt. u gotta smarten up in these situations

This man is damn near preaching Church leave tha trees @ tha crib when you go on a L run... thats the prime reason that 1/2 the jail is in jail for doingstupid S%$# at stupid times..... you never go on a swisher run w/(bag's or a jab) in ya pocket your just asking to get hymed up by the boys

You got lucky. And no, this had nothing to do with ethnicity. If you do stupid stuff you will bring police attention upon yourself. You shouldn't have been driving. I don't care how great you think you are at holding your liquor. The "*@#%" act was just a dumb statement to make. Your situation was a far cry from those who are actual victims.

oh, you were there too?

Originally Posted by Nash

oh, you were there too?
Hmmm...I down some jagerbombs with my weed-carrying friend, take a shot on the house, drink a pint, "leave kinda chopped," stop at a gasstation for cigarillos and proceed to drive like I just shared a coffee with the ole lady after a night at the opera house. Gimme a break. Dude knows hewasn't innocent in this and admitted it. Simmer down, Scrappy-Doo.

You my dude Rilla but you take a L for speeding after seeing a cop while driving drunk. If I'm drunk and I see a cop (I would never drive drunkhypothetically) I'm going right under the speed limit.

Originally Posted by Nash

oh, you were there too?
Hmmm...I down some jagerbombs with my weed-carrying friend, take a shot on the house, drink a pint, "leave kinda chopped," stop at a gas station for cigarillos and proceed to drive like I just shared a coffee with the ole lady after a night at the opera house. Gimme a break. Dude knows he wasn't innocent in this and admitted it. Simmer down, Scrappy-Doo.

simmer down? i posted four words, playboy
laugh.gif

If I was the cop I would have arrested you and arrested you. Given you every possible ticket, violation.

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

yeah I got arrested in 2005 in Alabama for underaged drinking, not really arrested but they took my photo and everything but I didn't get any type of penalty. i wish i had that mug shot it would be cool to put on FB
laugh.gif
smh.gif

backwards %!$ _'s

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

yeah I got arrested in 2005 in Alabama for underaged drinking, not really arrested but they took my photo and everything but I didn't get any type of penalty. i wish i had that mug shot it would be cool to put on FB
laugh.gif
smh.gif

backwards %!$ _'s

u mad

i myself would not of even bought the blunt.. copped some chips and a pop or some thing plenty of times even though i did not have the weed on me back in mysmoking days and popo right there i dint get the bllunts just cause i dint feel like the hassle of a stop.

Back
Top Bottom