Not Having a whip Un-Appreciation Vol. Yea homie i'll spot you gas money

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Son, I was 22 before I got my license. I FEEL YOUR PAIN.

got my license this summer, realized the world I was missing out on.
then you totaled that altima tweet'ing heauxs

But I wasn't tweeting anybody %!@. And the Altima is rolling right now!

frown.gif
frown.gif

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Not saying that you are, but most people with no cars tend to be pretty good Scumbag Steves. They tell you they got you on gas later, but they never come through hahahaha.

Not saying that you are, but most people with no cars tend to be pretty good Scumbag Steves. They tell you they got you on gas later, but they never come through hahahaha.

Me and some friends plan to go to local amusement park and Transformers 2 after. Transportation is mapped out. At 7 in the morning on a Saturday, me, my girl and a friend have to catch 2 buses to get to his house in order to ride out to the park. After the days activities, we're riding back to his house and he starts talking about dropping us off at the bus stop. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
This is at 11:30 at night.

Talking about later his mother doesn't like him driving at night.
indifferent.gif
. Dog you just drove nearly 20 miles on a dark busy highway.

Needless to say, we aint cool now. Plus it was some other occasions of dude thinking he was a car God.
grin.gif

Me and some friends plan to go to local amusement park and Transformers 2 after. Transportation is mapped out. At 7 in the morning on a Saturday, me, my girl and a friend have to catch 2 buses to get to his house in order to ride out to the park. After the days activities, we're riding back to his house and he starts talking about dropping us off at the bus stop. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
This is at 11:30 at night.

Talking about later his mother doesn't like him driving at night.
indifferent.gif
. Dog you just drove nearly 20 miles on a dark busy highway.

Needless to say, we aint cool now. Plus it was some other occasions of dude thinking he was a car God.
grin.gif

Yeah I had no car for a couple months its the worst relying on others for rides.

Yeah I had no car for a couple months its the worst relying on others for rides.

Back
Top Bottom