Not Quite Official Jordan 5/12 Fusion Post

It's like most of the posters on this board hate fresh, unique, ideas?
And what exactly is fresh and unique about these? Fact is that is just lazy to try and combine two or more shoes into one, instead of comming upwith a "fresh, unique, ideas".

If it isn't a basic retro with that same Red, Black, White, or cement color way then the shoes trash.
Is that fact? I personally thought all of these were fire:
Stealth V's
Flint VII's
Flint III's
and Chambray VII's
While most of NT thought that the aquas and grapes were fire.

Originally Posted by A9omys

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at nijahood for thinking all them are hotter then fusion 5s. u got no swag u and are hardly fly saying sumptin crazy like that.. first off foamposites are hideous the look like alien boots and in that awfull color
laugh.gif
wooow keep hatin..... more for me

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
Man I'm rolling because you're dead serious. You'd probably buy a shoe that had male genitalia all over it if JB put it out. Every shoeninjahood posted shames these jordans. Jordans are the crappiest shoes now, dudes clinging on to the brand for dear life begging for retros that have qualityequivalent to starburys.

Well considering the shoes have never been created before, and nothing like this has been done, then yes, this would be considered "fresh".

Thats great. However as I said, usually the more unique the color way the more hate it receives. Example being people claiming this to look like a variantbecause if it's color way. How can a shoe look fake because of it's color way?

only thing i like on those are the clear soles...but everything else is......UGLY...im co-signing with ninjahood all them kicks are way more
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DTRT

Well considering the shoes have never been created before, and nothing like this has been done, then yes, this would be considered "fresh".

WOOORRRDD???

dunk_lo_pre_aj9.jpg
dunk_lo_pre_wht_wht_sil_5.jpg
dunk_lo_aj6_obs_wht.jpg
dunk_lo_pre_aj8.jpg

dunk_lo_aj4_blk_gran.jpg
dunk_lo_blk_gry_cement.jpg
dunk_lo_aj2_wht_red.jpg
dunk_lo_wht_blue_cement.jpg
dunk_lo_aj4_wht_blk_gry.jpg

yeah this is a REAL original idea......
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by metalmaned

1. The strap on there is absolutly HORRIBLE!!!
2. The midsoles make them look like some platform shoes a ****** would wear or someone into disco in the 70's.
3. Mods are the only ones that can make "official" posts so ya might wanna edit your title and take the word "offical" out before ya gets locked...
4. If I'm gonna wear J5's, I'm gonna wear J5's... not some fusion crap!!!

pimp.gif
spokn like a true solja..LOL, but yeah i %100 agree withyou....these fusions are all crap

Originally Posted by A9omys

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at nijahood for thinking all them are hotter then fusion 5s. u got no swag u and are hardly fly saying sumptin crazy like that.. first off foamposites are hideous the look like alien boots and in that awfull color
laugh.gif
wooow keep hatin..... more for me

I must be crazy too. I think the fusion 5 are decent, but come on..... they are not seeing almost any of the shoes he pictured. I'll give you thefoamposites even though a lot of people love them, but you must be a little kid or know nothing about shoes to think the Fusion 5 is better than the majorityof those shoes. Oh well, everyone has their own opinion.

Originally Posted by MastaAce718

The Jordan 5 Fusion is the HARDEST shoe of 08, period.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what's up with all these lame noobs up in NT nowadays? is NT spreading around that much now...damn, the board is getting infested with them
laugh.gif

son said the HARDEST in '08...lol...if you wait like a month after release i bet you might be able to get them for like $20-$30 less than retail...DS

I see all these people with opnions on kicks and i see most of you wearing some CRAP kicks on the street, stop hating cause you don't have a taste infresh kicks. Those are different and deffinately HOT!!! GET SOME TASTE FOR SHOES FELLAS AND STOP HATING ON JORDANS, IF YOU DON'T LIKE CERTAIN ONES WHOCARES, STOP CRYING THERE WILL BE OTHERS!!!

THOSE ARE FIRE!!!

IamDAone1

^^^The 2 other posts you had before this shoes your ignorance. To those who said this hasnt been done before there's a big picture of jordans & dunksfused together. also nike's been fusing sneakers together for a couple of years now, (remember the one time only 360 pack) some of you noobs should give itup. Yes your gonna buy the fusions im not mad at that, but when you say the hardest of 08 when pip 1's penny 2's etc are droppin you sound dumb.

son said the HARDEST in '08...lol...if you wait like a month after release i bet you might be able to get them for like $20-$30 less than retail...DS

Man these is gonna be FREE AFTER REBATE on some OFFICEMAX steelo

DTRT are you kidding? JB's idea of mixing shoes isnt fresh, they have been doing that. just look at all those dunks,spizikes, dub zero's, .5 bullcrapand now air force 1's. JB IS RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS plain and simple.

Back
Top Bottom