Not showing the person who ran onto the field UNAPPRECIATION

The idea that not showing them prevents people from doing it has not stopped people from continuing to run onto the field in any sport. So just show it on TVso we can be entertained. Hearing the crowd go crazy for it =
mad.gif
. One justhappened on the ESPN Sunday night baseball game.

roll.gif
@ the jukes by the guy at 0:38.

http://www.youtube.com/v/-hrqckaKF5I&rel=1

I hella wanna do that...have the homie video taping it and make the guards look STOOOPID

If LA ever wins a world series at home Dodger Stadium the whole right/left field pavilion will make it out onto the field.

The idea that not showing them prevents people from doing it has not stopped people from continuing to run onto the field in any sport. So just show it on TV so we can be entertained.
It hasn't stopped people from doing it but if they start showing clowns running onto the field, it will just happen more frequently.

Stadiums would be forced to tighten up on security.

Originally Posted by socluis90

If LA ever wins a world series at home Dodger Stadium the whole right/left field pavilion will make it out onto the field.
hey if that happens,like 300 people go down, can the security legally beat you??

so was this the one against the Angels today?

from tonight's game:

capt9d91944e7fb8489095c.jpg

Police restrain a man who ran onto the field in the fifth inning of a baseball
game between the Los Angeles Angels and the Los Angeles Dodgers in
Anaheim, Calif., Sunday, June 21, 2009.

Originally Posted by socluis90

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That will not happen. During the regular season, it is possible, because they have regular security down there. During the playoffs, there is more security +uniformed officers (LAPD). When the playoffs roll around, MLB pays for extra security. Look at the Phillies or Red Sox, recent celebrations on the field andcount the uniformed officers lined up on the field.

I seen a dude at a UM game run on the field with one of those disposable cameras snapping pics of the security chasing him.

Talbert

laugh.gif
@ Jon Miller saying on the broadcast " him or her has ran on to the field".

That was funny though. But I can understand. They don't want a repeat of that incident in 2002, when that bummy father/son duo ran on the field andpummeled that K.C. Royals 1st Base Coach at Comiskey Park. The whole Royals squad avalanche that father/son duo and beat the hell out of them.

Back
Top Bottom