Not so Cool Grey XI

punisha15 wrote:
prettymack1989 wrote:
definately fake

That was established as soon as swerv1n posted the pic.

laugh.gif
yup

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Bootleggers steppin they game up.......but not enough

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you must be new to the shoe game, a blind man can tell those are fake.
and if everyone posted their encounters with fake shoes, we would need a separate board.

everything that could be wrong, is wrong on those
the 23 on the back, the jumpman, the patent leather, laces, clear bottom, shape of the entire shoe. lol the only part that looks decent is the shape of the toebox on some of the pics
laugh.gif

yea son how couldn't you tell those weren't fake? all you gotta do is look at the patent leather it's not cool grey it's sliver but it'scool everybody has come across ppl sellin fakes but i could tell these were fake off GP & bootlegger ain't steppin there game up you gotta step yoursup my nig real talk

They should make it a misdemeanor to post this thinking they even might have been real!!!! the only chance these would have been real is if you were in a comathe past 13 years and woke up and said hey what jordans have come out lately!!!!!

Originally Posted by gottig10

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

* to all u people wit smart a** replys only *

funny how dudes on here think they know eeeeeevrything about shoes......
laugh.gif
......it aint that serious...calm down. Some of u lames are just corny......nuttin better to do then come on NT and talk mad sh** .....get a girl or something. I edited the original post.....had to spell it out AGAIN for all u iliterates.......read slowly this time.....OK.......
roll.gif

really how can a smart a** be so dumb...????
eek.gif
See now your just on Damage control. Im sure i have been on more females, than u have your entire life time,but that is not the point.
There is no way in hell that u could ever just look at the shoes u posted there in that pic, and say that there legit in anyway. For the fact that u call them "Cool Greys" shows that u at least no something about the Jordan brand sneaker world. But please don't ever come in here in try to criticize people because there pointing out the obvious to u. I mean sure there are people on this forum who go to the extreme with sneakers, and devote there whole life to them, but dont try to call everyone lozers because there flaming u on a horrible shoe selection. Your probably the type that by fusions anyway. u have 1467 post and your teling people to get a life...f u, U FAILED

QFTMFT!!! ^^^Treated the **** outta him

I dont know why you felt the need to show us some fake J's, we have all seen some. Hell there are some on this page in the advertisements. Good job onsending him a message about fake J's?

In before the lock
happy.gif

jeez u rookies suckkkk. everyone in here is wrong... those are real even though theyre commonly misconstrued as fakes. theyre a special b-grade batch thatsurfaced in november of 2002. they only cost 90 dollars and released at outlets. btw just a joke. haha so funny...

Back
Top Bottom