not sure if it was talked about. but.. my CG 3s...

My CG 3s starting to crack similar to the CG 4s. And only rocked them bout 5 times. I jus thought that I wud bring that to the attention of happy owners of the CG 3s and warn u guys. if this was brought up about the CG 3s b4 I'm sorry for posting. Later NT
NikeTalkers from 813, hola at me if u got serious heat to sell.

R.I.P Stack Bundlez.

Thanks for the heads up. Iv worn mine like 30 times still in excellent condition no creasing no cracking. Very good quality and one of the best shoes i own

^^^ I agree. Really great shoe. Love them to death. Shudve got 2. Lol

R.I.P Stack Bundlez.

it's only the paint that is cracking, not the actual midsole
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Any way to fix the problem?

R.I.P Stack Bundlez.

^probably re-painting, is the only way to fully restore them
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

jd3772000, there are a ton of ways to get the dye off your shoes...
The best way I believe would be to just get some hot water, a toothbrush and a little bit of soap and scrub gently for a while.
Another way would be to just get some rubbing alcohol, dip a corner of a towel in water, then dip it gently into the rubbing alcohol and rub away. Follow that with a little whipe down with just water this time.
And another more effective way is to get the Mr.Clean magic eraser and just scrub with that...

Quote:
nothing worn 50 times is close to DS
:lol:
laugh.gif

this is turning into a sneaker care thread...can we have some pix of ur kix?
I'm a hypebeast

thank god i got 2 pairs... one of my few doubles that i will actually keep

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Lol. I use my sidekick 3 to browse the internet believe it or not. I'm using it now. I can't post pics anywayz cus I don't have a camera. But I can use my phone and email it to myself and post the pic but the quality wud be bad. Lol. And ill have everyone on NT flamming me. Lmfao

R.I.P Stack Bundlez.

Repainting an '07 Retro ? ? ? ALREADY Damn BJ are some cold-hearted sons-of-@#%$ I tell you >:
mad.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

How did that come about? I've worn mine 6-7 times and they still look great.

*knock on wood*
TEAM LAKERS
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988​
TEAM L.A. KINGS

Wore mine a ton of times and I haven't experienced cracking yet. But thanks for the heads up.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Don't really care about CG, imo, they are successful failure products.
They are successful because of people, like some of you guys, who love them.
Failure is because ALL CGs are UGLY, even my all time favorite XIs.

Problems with JB now is, stupid colorways like LS and crappy material that makes shoes cracks and squeek and many more.
SMH.
Indohan

I have not had any problems yet and this is one of the few shoes I got doubles of. I love grey and I love 3s. If you are looking for a size 13....
Hit me up if you need penny foams! Check out my listing on iss under tyclef (Jordans, forces, air max etc.)
tyclef1@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom