Not your average girl problem thread Vol. comeback season

c'mon, we're grown.. why folks got to ruin that? You wouldn't like it if I threw my hand in your face while you're getting a perfect game on COD.

FullTech-Apparently we aren't. This would have been all fine and danddy a couple of years ago, but todays members are just looking for lulz, and it's sad.

You literally can't share anything with the NT fam anymore because of things like this.

No sense of privacy whatsoever.

after a little damage control she admitted that it was just a little f'd up that i posted it without her permission, but she said since only that one person figured out who she was (made my facebook private again, captain save a ***%,) and no one has her contact info she didn't care all too much... she won't tell me who told her tho but it's whatever. haters gonna hate.

we might be back in business boy 
nerd.gif

screenshot-1319172209421.jpg

thank goodness people don't know bout them spoilers...no more pics tho just to be safe. if you missed out your loss. ole girl said she doesn't care who i tell as long as no one else can figure out who she is. makes me think she might be down for a movie.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Yo fam how well do you know this chick? I dont know..seems hella loose
not very well at all. worked with her over the summer. aside from her sending me random texts and a picture (non nude) here and there we don't really talk too often. then all of the sudden a couple days ago she said I was suppose to send her a dicture (which I said no I never said that...but if you wanna see it in person its cool. henz0 taught me that jedi mind trick, word up god.)

shorty lives far away so she said it better be worth her while..then she hit me with this. midas well put a homie on. cosign on the looseness tho. if she's pitching this idea to me, then I assume she's ridden the Team Express at least a couple times. cool with me... I ain't cuffing.
roll.gif
roll.gif
feel kinda bad for her dude but I had chicks cheat on me before and it made me a better man. i figure I'm paying it forward if dude finds out.

i started this at pg 1, saw all your posts gone.  i was like yup someone snitched.  then i see she's still down anyways. 
roll.gif

can't believe I slept on this thread..Hope this turns out good OP..IDK if theres anything you could try to pull that she wouldnt be down for at this point.

Good for you man, I missed an opportunity for a threesome(two girls) three years ago and still regret to this day.

haters everywhere....

op get her to tell you who snitched and put that lame on blast.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

haters everywhere....

op get her to tell you who snitched and put that lame on blast.

Tell her you just wanna know so you can un-friend that person. Let it be known, that man will be ostracized.

Its wild how shorty is willing to let you and the homie bukkake her but you cant convince her to tell you who snitched.

I missed her pic but it sounds like she must be ugly...that head must be 
eek.gif

Lets be honest here... whoever snitched needs to re-evaluate their lives

Unless its her boyfriend that found out then I don't see why you did it.

She OBVIOUSLY acts without your consent and made this decision without your input.

She OBVIOUSLY initiated this topic.

She also OBVIOUSLY doesn't need you around.

Why are you saving a chick who does NOT want to be saved??? 

I hope the snitch reads this and looks in the mirror. Whoever you are. Man up. 

This goes beyond trying to get laughs off of this message board...but this is a life lesson. 

Why the hell do you care so much? 

Are you getting some? 

If you're not even getting to slide now and then, you're just the friend who she complains to while her boyfriend drills her till she screams...and chances are you're not even her boyfriend. 

So how do you look now? 

What do you gain from snitching? She STILL won't give you any. 

WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT SOMEONE ELSES RELATIONSHIP? Are you trying to save what her and her boyfriend have? 

As far as I can tell, ITS OVER. She already doesn't care about her BF enough to not initiate this...so why are you on her shoulder trying to guide her?

You can't MAKE people do anything. 

If she loved her BF enough, we wouldn't even have this thread. But she doesn't. 

So again, WHAT IS YOUR GOAL homie? To make her care again about some other dude that IS NOT YOU?  

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Lets be honest here... whoever snitched needs to re-evaluate their lives

Unless its her boyfriend that found out then I don't see why you did it.

She OBVIOUSLY acts without your consent and made this decision without your input.

She OBVIOUSLY initiated this topic.

She also OBVIOUSLY doesn't need you around.

Why are you saving a chick who does NOT want to be saved??? 

I hope the snitch reads this and looks in the mirror. Whoever you are. Man up. 

This goes beyond trying to get laughs off of this message board...but this is a life lesson. Why the hell do you care so much? Are you getting some? Cause if you're not then you're just the friend who she complains to while her boyfriend drills her till she screams...and chances are you're not even her boyfriend. So how do you look now? 

x2

Back
Top Bottom