Nothing to do on Saturday Night Unappreciation

Are you kidding me it is definitely appreciated, I need my time to relax.

like dirty, i'd rather be doing nothing.
i'm stuck at work writing reports to probation officers that were actually due on friday.

I have to study for a midterm on Monday, and finish up some homework for statics.
indifferent.gif

But I still haven't really done anything. smh....

Was suppossed to go bowling, but all my folk is busy.
Need to write this paper anyways...

I spent my saturday night reading [color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]"How to use manners, confidence, and style to get ahead advance yourswagger"[/color] mom brought this book home to me today and i read the whole thing tonight.interesting read and i learned i could step my game up in areas i didn't know i was lacking.

its like this almost every weekend since I work all the time. its not that bad, its my time to get my hw done. then i go home, relax, and do it all overagain... until the weekdays.

Originally Posted by MvP07

Are you kidding me it is definitely appreciated, I need my time to relax.
WORD. Weekends with nowhere to go, nothing to do and nobody to entertain are ALWAYS appreciated by me now. I never knew how good I had it backwhen I was a youngin'. Usually I just get juiced at the crib, like I'm doing now. Coors and Paul Masson X "Thank You Jay Dee, Act 3"*****!!!

Originally Posted by hbkweezy

I spent my saturday night reading [color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]"How to use manners, confidence, and style to get ahead advance your swagger"[/color] mom brought this book home to me today and i read the whole thing tonight. interesting read and i learned i could step my game up in areas i didn't know i was lacking.

info? self-improvement books usually keep me interested.

oh and living in the burbs ftl

I actually had/have something to do this evening. Went to and performed at a poetry slam. Pretty dope. And now I am waiting for my friend to come over so wecan chill.

But sometimes, nothing on a Saturday night is very appreciated.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

but yeah, this sucks. i'm banned from the dorm building a bunch of my friends are in and because of that they never go out with me anymore.

What did you do?

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by hbkweezy

I spent my saturday night reading [color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]"How to use manners, confidence, and style to get ahead advance your swagger"[/color] mom brought this book home to me today and i read the whole thing tonight. interesting read and i learned i could step my game up in areas i didn't know i was lacking.

info? self-improvement books usually keep me interested.

oh and living in the burbs ftl

living in the burbs?

heres the linkhttp://www.amazon.com/Advance-Your-Swagger-Manners-Confidence/dp/1400064538

I turned down an invite to a club, not really my kind of club.
Now im regretting it, especially since my boys little sister went
devil.gif
pimp.gif

suck to be you, i just got home from the bar and it was a good time with a bunch of Highschool friends i havent seen since the last break

Back
Top Bottom