"Nothing Was The Same" After I Dropped That "Control" Verse...

The more and more this goes on the more and more I lose respect for Drake as an MC. Kendrick is going to drop an album next year and I can't imagine if Drake is going to feel comfortable staying in the background and letting kendrick claim the throne.

Damn, this could be big. Highly doubt it'll hit the streets which makes it better.

Drake will see this, Im sure that clip gonna blow up on Worldstar/YouTube.

He'll have time to come up with something.

He won't come up with anything.

Dudes gonna play that whole "I'm not immature I'll let Kendrick have his 15 minutes" card, guaranteed.

watching that kendrick clip kinda got me hyped a lil then i realized...............................................
these dudes is friends and could be calculated to put BOTH dudes in the spotlight behind this.
we know aint nobody fighting or nothing and could very well just serve as promotion for both artists
dont know why people getting hyped up about it so much.
and damn its crazy to see how hard my fellow nters were on drakes sack around the comeback season/room for improvement/so far gone days
now its he sensitive he wack and all this nonsense

watching that kendrick clip kinda got me hyped a lil then i realized...............................................
these dudes is friends and could be calculated to put BOTH dudes in the spotlight behind this.
we know aint nobody fighting or nothing and could very well just serve as promotion for both artists
and damn its crazy to see how hard my fellow nters were on drakes sack around the comeback season/room for improvement/so far gone days

He blew up and wasn't their own anymore

That's how NT rolls

I mean people didn't know how terry cloth he was Back then.

It's one thing for beef for promo but Drake wouldn't sound like such a chump on purpose. Like his promo team wouldn't advise him to sound soft :lol:

I mean people didn't know how terry cloth he was Back then.

It's one thing for beef for promo but Drake wouldn't sound like such a chump on purpose. Like his promo team wouldn't advise him to sound soft :lol:
dude was straight singing about falling in love with a stripper and saving em how could anyone misconstrue him as NOT being terry cloth
and honestly i aint trippin his music is very listenable(not sure if thats a word)
no one calls out jay for being all into his feelings and soft because of the camron situation and getting knocked up side the head with a bottle
and naw im not on no optimus steez im just saying yeah i get tired of his singing **** but people act like when he cant rap
when he wants to he cant spit

That's how NT rolls
yeah happens everytime
only person i havent seen nt flip on is max b/stacks

Believe me if a Kendrick blows up really mainstream...

Save this thread
:lol: bunch of people gonna be talking about how terry cloth he is cause he live in la but aint a gang member
and how annoying that accent he be using when he rap sometimes
and how he needs tips from the dressing better thread

Do people really walk around thinking they need to be made of Teflon/titanium on the machimiso steez? Like for real?

*in no way am I advocating crying about strippers and all that but damn

That's how NT rolls

I guess that's just the motion...

...that video clip is serious.

Last edited:
:lol: bunch of people gonna be talking about how terry cloth he is cause he live in la but aint a gang member
and how annoying that accent he be using when he rap sometimes
and how he needs tips from the dressing better thread

For real :lol:

Everyone here is an alpha who would be in a murder investigation by now if Kendrick came at them

Drake been soft from day 1 but anybody that thinks he's wack as a rapper is trippin. You can't deny that dude is talented and at the same time he has female tendencies. If you're a fan of somebody you don't have to defend everything that they do. That's what some of these dudes don't understand.

which is possible dudes just wanna see him lose
me personally i like both dudes (no homo)

Agreed at the end of the day it's good for hip hop

NTers cosigning Kendrick as the King of NY; if said that w/o dissing Drake the outcome and responses would be COMPLETELY different on here

Clowns just wanna see Drake fail because he's not afraid to be who he is

Being sensitive doesn't all the sudden make your mic skills Nick Cannon levels

Last edited:
You guys are funny. I've been in the drake thread supporting his music. You can quote me or go see for yourself. I've applauded him for his growth as an artist, I've mentioned how catchy his melodies are and I mentioned that Take Care was a good album.

I'm speaking objectively when I say this dude is toilet paper soft. It's obvious. How can you not be honest even as a fan? One of my best friends has been one of the biggest Drake fans I've ever known. Dude been listening to him since the comeback season days. But even he's laughing his *** off at how sensitive dude has been lately. He's one of his biggest fans! But he can still be honest about him acting so soft lately.

How does saying that make you a hater? When his own fans can laugh at him and still enjoy his music, how are you gonna sit there all uptight and serious and defend this mans honor as if he's your cousin?

Dude cried that Kendrick's verse was "harsh words" meanwhile Sean, Cole, Push and all these other high profile rappers tipped their hats out of respect. You don't think that makes him sensitive?

No ones saying he's a horrible musician. No ones saying he makes garbage records. He's obviously a very successful artist, you wouldn't be anything but successful selling 700k in your first week.

But he's soft. S O F T. Just admit it and laugh.

Cole is my favorite rapper but when dudes make jokes about how he puts them to sleep better than NyQuil does I laugh. It's funny. I can understand what they mean even though I'm still a big fan of his. I don't take it personal like they're taking shots at me :lol:

But some of you like Stilln take these jokes so personally it's like you're related to drake or something.

Have a sense of humor jeez. The jokes are funny. The tissue box PS is funny. It doesn't make him any less of an artist and it doesn't make you any less of a fan to just laugh instead of being so uptight about it.

Last edited:
which is possible dudes just wanna see him lose
me personally i like both dudes (no homo)

Agreed at the end of the day it's good for hip hop

NTers cosigning Kendrick as the King of NY; if said that w/o dissing Drake the outcome and responses would be COMPLETELY different on here

Clowns just wanna see Drake fail because he's not afraid to be who he is
was there alot of people saying how butthurt jay was for needing to FINALLY give a response to beans 3 years too late in that poundcake verse????????

Kendrick gettin wack now...every verse he put out is mediocre and just him spittin about how he's the best, changed the game, blah blah...

dudes wild disrespectful for going at Drake when Drake gave him a track on his highly anticipated album plus put him on his tour when Kendrick was a nobody...

Back
Top Bottom