Nov. 28th Air Jordan XX3 Release Question

What type of release will this be?

Will based retailer's receive these?

I say this because they are not on Footlocker's or Foot Action's Launch list for November.

Are these gonna be like a regional release; or will higher liquidation JB stores receive all color ways, rather that just one or none?

Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Keep all negativity out.

My friend works at FootAction, she said they should be getting all three colors but the MotorSport's are really limited. After seeing that vid i want theChicago Colorway more than the Motorsports now.

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

My friend works at FootAction, she said they should be getting all three colors but the MotorSport's are really limited. After seeing hat vid i want the Chicago Colorway more than the Motorsports now.

yeah that chicago colorway is so smooth.

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

All are "Limited releases" But the "Motorsports" should be more limited than the other two
didnt redbrim say that the carolina xx3s were gonna be the most limited out of the 3?

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Hope they're very limited.

In a total selfish way...I kinda agree....
laugh.gif

Motorsports will be the smallest qtys guaranteed. All three are hot....don't sleep because when this launch is over they will be gone and you will behating the fact that you could have dropped on $185 not the inflated resellers price.

i dont know how im gonna get these. i have to work the day after thanksgiving....geek squad ftl!

So far we know that they all are limited, number and such know one really knows yet. For the "Motorsports" to be the most limited they sure werereleased hella early
eyes.gif
I'd say we'll find out on RD
laugh.gif

Newsflash, it's already been confirmed that the limited out of the three would be the tarheels, why everyone is saying the motorsports is beyond me. Likeit's been stated there are hundreds of Motorsports floating around in orginial boxes and without boxes.

SneakerAFI wrote:
Newsflash, it's already been confirmed that the limited out of the three would be the tarheels, why everyone is saying the motorsports is beyond me. Like it's been stated there are hundreds of Motorsports floating around in orginial boxes and without boxes.

Exactly!!!!!!
wink.gif

Two of each colorway for me
smile.gif
The thing is how will I be able to manage to add all 3 items on all together on eastbay at the same time!

I am having a hard time deciding between the bulls colorway and the Motorsports. I like the red on the bull's but i LIKE THE BLUE TOO! AHHHH

The chicago's are lookin real nasty will definately be gettin those over the other 2 there not even on the level of the chicago's.

Back
Top Bottom