It's back. The annual Ski & Snowboard Show

November 9th - 11th
San Jose Convention Center
San Jose

November 17th & 18th
Cal Expo Fairgrounds
Sacramento

www.bayareasnowshow.com/

Let's hope we have some good snow this season...
JMTK!

Are these things worth going to? I've heard that there are pretty good deals on gear and stuff, but the free lift ticket that you get sucks. Any feedback from anyone that's been to one of these?
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
There's always next season. . .​
TEAM XBOX360​
.::joebruin00::.​

The last time I went to either of these shows was a couple a years ago and there were a lot of vendors either handing out freebies, giving samples or had some kind of raffle/spin the wheel going on to win their stuff. I used to get the free tickets and sell them on eBay, but I think that's a bit challenge now considering they print your name on the ticket. Believe it or not, some resorts actually verify.

As far as the stores that are there to sell product such as Sports Authority and Mel Cottons, I would say there's not much of a deal you can get there, but then again that's all dependent on what you're looking for. If you're looking for the latest Burton Custom or some high end goggles, you probably won't find it there. From my past experiences, it's last seasons items that vendors are trying to get rid of and that's not a bad thing.
JMTK!

Back
Top Bottom