November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

To people that just got there carmines in today..did you use ground shipping or 2-day shipping? I used ground so i thought they would b here fast since i livein ny..but i guess not..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

To people that just got there carmines in today..did you use ground shipping or 2-day shipping? I used ground so i thought they would b here fast since i live in ny..but i guess not..

I just got my second pair in from Indiana shipped to NY. I used ground shipping for them and got them in today. Flawless as well. No visible defects.

shoetrends.com has the jordan 1 premier's in varsity red for a 100 bucks, if anyone interested. almost a fsr. some sizes have sold out.

A yo ozzyoz...i wasnt shoutn u out brah...just sayin thats not a good deal for ne1 to cop...but as for u...good work for findin some1 a deal!!!

Keep it up...nyc is a pretty big city...you just might run into me here and there...

Originally Posted by bigsupa

BA2037 089 FOR BLK 073 FOR ARMY GREEN......

bigsupa - Good lookin! I finally got my Black SB backpack for 45 shipped (recession's killin me)!
roll.gif
Anyways I'm gonna be hitting up HOH Chicago tonight, Friday, and Saturdaymorning. I'll post what I find. If you need somethin.....PM me your number and I could def look out for ya! Your not in the Chi right? LOL

Orlando Premium Outlets had the Jordan Shine On Backpack for $59.99. I stopped in this past weekend and they had about 6 on the backpack rack. This is the onethat is made of patent leather. IMO, ugly as heck, but it retails for $149.99 on Eastbay right now.

84366011_z.jpg

Anyone located close to Skatepark of Tampa?? There some in store only items that I need help locking down...PM me please..thanks.

dang.. shoetrends AJ1 premier red no size 12-13

they only have few sizes not fsr

is any place to get cheap than retail?

black/silver 22's are in the hash wall at kittery maine if anybody is interested..the guy told me they had only like 5 pairs available from like a size 9,11, and 12 i think? its 69.99 btw..

kittery maine (207-451-6094)

The guy i just talked to in mississippi sounded so bummed when I asked him if they ever got Jordan's. They have some team Jordan's if your interested.Seattle has nothing.

Just got my carmines today, but they gave me a mix-match pair 10.5 and 11, if anyone has either size pm me please! thanks

if anyone is interested

nike factory store at Aurora farms outlet ohio has sz 10 laser XV for 89.99

and as everyone already knows they still have sz 16 and 18 of the carmines

Just spoke with a nice guy at auburn hills, nothing. Sorry guys and gals can't say i didn't try.

why are these stores sending mismatch carmines??? hopefully that's not what's b-grade about them

No IVs and the VIs ya ll know about

and to the dude with the 10.5..my friend ordered 1 so he would be willing to trade u, if his turn out like that

San Marcos still has nothing new, but I will post if I see anything next time I'm there. (later this week)

Originally Posted by richie4dayz

Just got my carmines today, but they gave me a mix-match pair 10.5 and 11, if anyone has either size pm me please! thanks
which outlet did you buy them from?

Originally Posted by richie4dayz

You should buy the mismatch pair somebody posted about a couple pages back - 10.5 and 14 - then return the 11 and 14 to a local outlet saying they sent you amismatched pair. It's worth a shot.

Back
Top Bottom