November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

^ not for all outlets though, also u can return the shoes at ur local outlet, dont think they will refund shipping

Any CB34 fans? :

cb34_blk_var_red_9.jpg

316940-061 ( sz 9s & 10s only)

Leesburg Corner Outlet (703)-737-3071

316940-101-a.jpg

316940-101 (assorted sizes)

Castle Rock Outlet (303)-688-3013

Got to Cabazon early today, place wasn't packed at all! Picked up a pair of Laser 2k4 (black purple, mostly sz 12 or bigger) for 24 after 40%, a pair ofblack/white AF25 for 18, and a pair of white/white/blue AM1s for 24. Not bad!

folsom update.

dunk 6.0 49.99 not fsr only select sizes (mostly 9.5 +) black & red

cb34 lows ithink. 1 on hash wall size was 7-8.5

sample rejuven8 gold & black sz. 9 39.99

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

That live.com cashback is gonna come in handy...thanks for the update

I've been seeing that a lot of people are using the live.com thing for ebay. How does it work exactly?

didnt really see much from teh great mall hash wall today bunch of those vintage dunk highs samples for 59.99and some white/grey air zoom 96 samples for 69.99. Theres a FSR on the skull pack Air Max Light for $49.99. Didnt see anything else since i was there for abotu 10 mins. Any updates from vacaville, im planningto head out there tomorrow to get check the hash walls.

Originally Posted by tuna629

Got to Cabazon early today, place wasn't packed at all! Picked up a pair of Laser 2k4 (black purple, mostly sz 12 or bigger) for 24 after 40%, a pair of black/white AF25 for 18, and a pair of white/white/blue AM1s for 24. Not bad!

dang, nice steal...wish i coulda got a pair

sorry to ask this and flood this page even more, but question: how does the 40% off the hash wall work? do i have to be there before a certain time? will it beavailable tomorrow (sunday) thanks.

Got to Cabazon early today, place wasn't packed at all! Picked up a pair of Laser 2k4 (black purple, mostly sz 12 or bigger) for 24 after 40%, a pair of black/white AF25 for 18, and a pair of white/white/blue AM1s for 24. Not bad!
Dang 2K4s for $24 is
pimp.gif
. What other Kobes did they havethere?

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

sorry to ask this and flood this page even more, but question: how does the 40% off the hash wall work? do i have to be there before a certain time? will it be available tomorrow (sunday) thanks.
Tomorrow is 40% off Men's and Women's Golf equipment, footwear, and apparel from 3 PM to close. Look a couple pages back for that ad.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Dang 2K4s for $24 is
pimp.gif
. What other Kobes did they have there?
they had a few (sz 7.5) of Kobe2s. Also some Kobe trainers (not sure about colors, mostly very small szs). That's about it.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

sorry to ask this and flood this page even more, but question: how does the 40% off the hash wall work? do i have to be there before a certain time? will it be available tomorrow (sunday) thanks.
Tomorrow is 40% off Men's and Women's Golf equipment, footwear, and apparel from 3 PM to close. Look a couple pages back for that ad.
So that includes shoes NOT on the wall? Basically everything?

i know the cdp V's arnt anywhere in outlets but do any stores still have the whole V/XVIII pack? even maybe on sale?

Designerathletic has a decent size run of the V/XVIII pack for 279.99. They also have a 20% coupon off that ends today. Code is: BLKWND.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Good looks on the code mjt, but the it doesnt seem to work, not for me anyway. Says it is not recognized.

i get the same thing when i put it in.

um nothing special at my outlet same !@@ got a nice leather SB jacket for 45 suggested retail was 500 there retail was 129 btw they only had 2 and my sisterpicked up the other for her husband...i still dont believe that nike cant ship to an employee

leesburg, VA update 703 771 3060

Scattered sizes Zoom BB's $29.99
img55312664.jpg

Trainers marked down to $49.99 had a good amount 10.5 and up
nike-zoom-tennis-trainer.jpg

Nike SB Olive Woodgrain Belts $14.99
nikesbgreybelt1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom