NOVEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD

Just got these. Thanks fortheloveofthegame8!

ibwdqx.jpg

After picking up a pair in a 10.5 this morning and not trying them on when I bought them I realized I had to get a 1/2 size bigger, these do run small. I'm so glad they still had pair left after I got off work.

After picking up a pair in a 10.5 this morning and not trying them on when I bought them I realized I had to get a 1/2 size bigger, these do run small. I'm so glad they still had pair left after I got off work.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

how is the comfort/fit on the Zigtech stuff?

i tried it on at footlocker and it felt like i was walking on a foam brick.  Light, yes, bulky HEYYYYLLLL YES

was looking forward to wearing em for season but there has to be some level of performance for me to ball in em

Originally Posted by sho3tym

how is the comfort/fit on the Zigtech stuff?

i tried it on at footlocker and it felt like i was walking on a foam brick.  Light, yes, bulky HEYYYYLLLL YES

was looking forward to wearing em for season but there has to be some level of performance for me to ball in em

Damn.
2-3 pages of South Beach / Pre-Heat Lebrons..

Decided it was a smart move to pass on a pair..
They would've never touched the ground anyways, hah.

Came home to some free gifts instead.

Pacquiao 1.2 Trainers & Nike ' Pilipinas ' Jersey straight from the Phillipines.
Peep the "Nike Park" Bag..
grin.gif

Damn.
2-3 pages of South Beach / Pre-Heat Lebrons..

Decided it was a smart move to pass on a pair..
They would've never touched the ground anyways, hah.

Came home to some free gifts instead.

Pacquiao 1.2 Trainers & Nike ' Pilipinas ' Jersey straight from the Phillipines.
Peep the "Nike Park" Bag..
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom