NOVEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD

150389_1500707362135_1367716808_31245935_4992695_n.jpg

flints for me today-got to the mall at 9am this morning and got the last size 12 out of 3 stores...i had no idea they would nearly sell out

flints for me today-got to the mall at 9am this morning and got the last size 12 out of 3 stores...i had no idea they would nearly sell out

23edge - Where'd you find that Jordan bubble jacket?? Nice deal

Those Huarache trainers are
smokin.gif

Went to do the Black Friday thing with the wife at 2 this morning. Got to FNL at 4:00 to grab my Flint's. Had em on hold, but my boy told me to come early just in case. So I get there no one's there so im the first one had to wait a good 45 minutes, then they opened another door down the hall and a flood of people came in, FNL employee tried to come out and get everyone in a single file line. Unsuccessfully.

Thennnnn this kid comes out of nowhere walks up right in front of me and starts playing on his phone like he's just gonna skip the whole line
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Had to let him know real quick it wasn about to happen like that. I think its time to cop from online at midnight from now on

23edge - Where'd you find that Jordan bubble jacket?? Nice deal

Those Huarache trainers are
smokin.gif

Went to do the Black Friday thing with the wife at 2 this morning. Got to FNL at 4:00 to grab my Flint's. Had em on hold, but my boy told me to come early just in case. So I get there no one's there so im the first one had to wait a good 45 minutes, then they opened another door down the hall and a flood of people came in, FNL employee tried to come out and get everyone in a single file line. Unsuccessfully.

Thennnnn this kid comes out of nowhere walks up right in front of me and starts playing on his phone like he's just gonna skip the whole line
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Had to let him know real quick it wasn about to happen like that. I think its time to cop from online at midnight from now on

30t6p3b.gif
...I work at footlocker and when i got to work this morning at 5:45 there was a line of 60 plus people waiting for the flints ( and one kid that comes in twice a week with some fake all black yezzy's that actually lined up for the silver griffeys Lol ). so much hype...

30t6p3b.gif
...I work at footlocker and when i got to work this morning at 5:45 there was a line of 60 plus people waiting for the flints ( and one kid that comes in twice a week with some fake all black yezzy's that actually lined up for the silver griffeys Lol ). so much hype...

Got persuaded to get them after deep thinking of not getting them...stupid Pat, Thanks!!!
Anyways, add another new pair for the month of November....ha!
happy.gif

Got persuaded to get them after deep thinking of not getting them...stupid Pat, Thanks!!!
Anyways, add another new pair for the month of November....ha!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom