November 2016 pickup thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Air Unlimited's for $127. I waited years for these to come back out again, so dope! 

$30 shipped for DS Nike Dunks from 2000 in the Jordan 1 colorway. They even got the Padded nylon tounge and ankle collar. My consolation prize for not being able to get the black/red 1's that dropped a couple of weeks ago. A thing to point out, look at how thick the cut of leather is, smh Nike don't make them like they used to. 

Found these DS for $35 shipped. Air Jordan Trainers from 1998. 

Near deadstock OG concord's from 1995 for $125 shipped. They didn't come with the laces though, bought some replacements but I'm going to have to clean that mesh up a bit to get it more whiter. 

Aren't those the Jordan wrestling shoes? Those are dope, would definitely buy for $35.

Very jealous especially at that price. What size are they? Most of the ones I've seen are pretty beat for double that

11.5.  Was snooping around Craigslist and luckily came across them.

SB 2.0 are form October but never posted. Was going to return them but decided to keep them.
Needed to replace my "Old Love's" for a fresh pair of 2016 Black Toes and my 2009 True blues for the new release. Had a $100 gift card to nike so only paid $138 and some change
Also copped the "Kobe" 9s

View media item 2242563

Last edited:
Dope jerseys @rawdawg34   and @someone12345   
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom