November WDYWT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1FF143BB-B163-4F09-84D2-22A5C1D3A90A.jpeg

They don’t come out of the box DS, super frayed like mines.
Rather the cut Is rugged and raw looking so the fraying can slowly happen over time.
These came out like 6-7 years ago and I beat mine lol.

What? I don't recall those vintage pairs coming with anything vintage other than the pre-yellowed midsoles. You sure about what you're saying? I'm highly doubting they made those with more vulnerable edges/etc.

The Flightposite is such a beautiful shoe, especially that colorway. After what they did to the sole I don't think I can ever buy a retro from 2014 and on. Crazy to see your pair(s) hold up this long. My silver OGs separated on me like 5 years ago.

nope, not yet...wearing them to get the soles to fall off naturally so I can send them out for repair.
Surprisingly, they have held up so far

You gotta guy you send shoes to get glued? Info? I gotta couple shoes I need glued

What? I don't recall those vintage pairs coming with anything vintage other than the pre-yellowed midsoles. You sure about what you're saying? I'm highly doubting they made those with more vulnerable edges/etc.

that's what i'm saying, i don't recall them having that fraying

and i bought my pair like 3 months after they released

You gotta guy you send shoes to get glued? Info? I gotta couple shoes I need glued

I had a guy. He did my OG Carbon Fiber pair. He got too popular and the turnaround time became months instead of weeks. So I am currently in the market for someone new. I have a few pairs of Flightposites that need repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom