November Wrestling Thread 2021

59C23395-923A-4299-A53B-42B57A57CF4B.jpeg

The Bloodline ☝🏽

Watching the OVW and Womens Revolution portions of the Ruthless Aggression doc, and I’m honestly surprised that the womens one is only a pinch of propaganda and the rest is what actually happened. Appreciate that, cause I can’t stand when they do revisionist history type stuff when you remember vividly what happened.

Again, not sure how this is "exposing the business," but whatever. Even Cornette talked about how Seth did what he was supposed to do and the wrestlers are told explicitly to not hit fans because they could be held liable.
Seth was scared as hell & didn’t know what to do b/c he’s ever been in that position b4. Not saying that’s a good or bad thing, just an evident one. I think a lot of it has to do with a reaction to being attacked I’m not used to.

You listen to this one? It’s funnier when u hear someone else read that article:

And chokeholds be deadlier than fist.

Watching the OVW and Womens Revolution portions of the Ruthless Aggression doc, and I’m honestly surprised that the womens one is only a pinch of propaganda and the rest is what actually happened. Appreciate that, cause I can’t stand when they do revisionist history type stuff when you remember vividly what happened.

Can't wait for the Women's Revolution doc in 10 years that will give all the credit (and rightfully so) to Stephanie McMahon who created women's wrestling and of course The Bella twins. :emoji_triumph:

Back
Top Bottom