Now Lets put an end to the speculation....pt II.

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Im glad animal thug posted this. I cant stand you damn NYers.

Give it up already. the Knicks will always be GARBAGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEE.
laugh.gif
whether lebron stays or leaves....you still LIVE in garbage.

you have to be a moron if you think lebron is seriously going to stay in cleveland after the season is over. i cant wait until he signs on 12 oclock on the dotof the first day free agency begins to ny and all yall cav fans cry yourself a river and swim through it like michael phelps

He might not be a Knick but if he was definitely staying he would have signed the contract. Plus if everything goes right, that means winning a championshipwhich isn't happening this year with that bum %#* squad.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Some of ya'll scared he might be guarantee Finals trip for Cavs next year
laugh.gif

Power moves. Thats what Cleveland is making this off-season.
...bwahahahahahaha.

laugh.gif
The funny thing is that you clown %%% Cleveland dudes care more about the "Lebron to NY" talk than most of the Knicks fans on here.

Y'all act like the media made all this %**+ up. Bron's been the one feeding into all the speculation, intentionally or unintentionally, so if you wannaget mad at someone...get mad at him.

The Knicks organization and their fans are at a point where as long as they get a big free agent who will make a difference right away, they'll beecstatic. That's always been the goal. Make POWER MOVES (no, not Animal Thug "power moves"...REAL power moves) in 2010. Is LeBron the mainattraction? Yes. Is he the be all, end all for the Knicks? No. There's gonna be wayyyyy too many great FA's out there to say "everything'sruined" if LeBron doesn't go to NY.

Nice of you to show up to this thread though after being ridiculed by NT in your pathetic homer LeBron thread.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

you have to be a moron if you think lebron is seriously going to stay in cleveland after the season is over. i cant wait until he signs on 12 oclock on the dot of the first day free agency begins to ny and all yall cav fans cry yourself a river and swim through it like michael phelps

Why would he sign with NY? Seriously, what the @!*% does NY have to offer to Lebron that he hasnt seen, done or been with already???

And you call yourself knowledgeable?
laugh.gif

iLL I AM wrote:
Animal Thug1539 wrote:
Some of ya'll scared he might be guarantee Finals trip for Cavs next year
laugh.gif

Power moves. Thats what Cleveland is making this off-season.

...bwahahahahahaha.
Grand Hustle It wrote:

laugh.gif

The funny thing is that you clown %%% Cleveland dudes care more about the "Lebron to NY" talk than most of the Knicks fans on here.

Y'all act like the media made all this %**+ up. Bron's been the one feeding into all the speculation, intentionally or unintentionally, so if you wanna get mad at someone...get mad at him.

The Knicks organization and their fans are at a point where as long as they get a big free agent who will make a difference right away, they'll be ecstatic. That's always been the goal. Make POWER MOVES (no, not Animal Thug "power moves"...REAL power moves) in 2010. Is LeBron the main attraction? Yes. Is he the be all, end all for the Knicks? No. There's gonna be wayyyyy too many great FA's out there to say "everything's ruined" if LeBron doesn't go to NY.

Nice of you to show up to this thread though after
being ridiculed by NT in your pathetic homer LeBron thread.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Has Lebron ever indicated he wanted to leave Cleveland to go to NY?

NO. YOU CAN LIE TO YOURSELF, BUT YOU CANT LIE TO ME..

When did I indicate that Lebron wanted to leave Cleveland for NY?

...you're a cornball.

Dude resorted to the ol' "let me cross out his words" response. That *#!+ is childish. You ain't a magician +@%@$, try as you may my wordsain't gonna disappear.

You can yell as loud as you want and cross my words out, but that doesn't change the fact that certain actions and words by Bron throughout this wholeordeal are what fueled the speculation in the first place. And that's all everything is at this point. Speculation. The REASONABLE Cavs fans on here (JDBand Belle for example) have basically said the EXACT same thing....what, you're gonna tell me they don't know what they're talking about?
grin.gif

Child please. Go back to the JB forum and talk about how to keep your fresh Jordan socks white or whatever it is y'all do over there.

The Knicks can offer LeBron cap space to get talent around him while Cleveland is stuck having Mo Williams and Anderson Varejao around him.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Dats wat he want us to think, If dey fail dis season he's out

Seriously, do you ever have something intelligent to say? All I see you post are your damn ******ed smileys and quotes. We all know the stipulations that wouldmake Lebron stay in Cleveland, now can you string together 3 damn sentences on why he would stay where? God damn man, almost 9000 posts, but all of them quotesand smileys.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Seriously, do you ever have something intelligent to say? All I see you post are your damn ******ed smileys and quotes. We all know the stipulations that would make Lebron stay in Cleveland, now can you string together 3 damn sentences on why he would stay where? God damn man, almost 9000 posts, but all of them quotes and smileys.

So damn true
laugh.gif

What the hell does "Dats wat he want us to think, If dey fail dis season he's out" mean???

I mean im Hood, but i dont see how you got away with typing this and STILL get someone to respond to you
laugh.gif

you have to be a moron if you think lebron is seriously going to stay in cleveland after the season is over. i cant wait until he signs on 12 oclock on the dot of the first day free agency begins to ny and all yall cav fans cry yourself a river and swim through it like michael phelps

Why would he sign with NY? Seriously, what the @!*% does NY have to offer to Lebron that he hasnt seen, done or been with already???

laugh.gif
nyc can offer him a COACH

tell me i'm wrong

Originally Posted by DubA169

laugh.gif

tell me i'm wrong

mike-brown-coy-0420-425.jpg

^^A recent 2009 coach of the year type coach or....

mikedantoni_feature.jpg

DubA169 wrote:

Grand Hustle It wrote:

Kn0wledgeable wrote:

laugh.gif

tell me i'm wrong

mikedantoni_feature.jpg

everyone knows Lebron is the coach of that team.

to me it's as simple as this:
they win the championship this season, he stays
they don't, he bounces

Seriously, do you ever have something intelligent to say? All I see you post are your damn ******ed smileys and quotes. We all know the stipulations that would make Lebron stay in Cleveland, now can you string together 3 damn sentences on why he would stay where? God damn man, almost 9000 posts, but all of them quotes and smileys.

So damn true
laugh.gif

What the hell does "Dats wat he want us to think, If dey fail dis season he's out" mean???

I mean im Hood, but i dont see how you got away with typing this and STILL get someone to respond to you
laugh.gif

guerrilla warfare aint hood hes just a little teeny bopper...during the finals all he kept posting was those smileys and lets go magics...knowing damn wellthere isnt an S in magic
laugh.gif

we cant argue where Lebrons going until he signs in black and white

and when did shaq play with t-mac?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

So damn true
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

guerrilla warfare aint hood hes just a little teeny bopper...during the finals all he kept posting was those smileys and lets go magics...knowing damn well there isnt an S in magic
laugh.gif

we cant argue where Lebrons going until he signs in black and white

and when did shaq play with t-mac?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

ASG?

Originally Posted by DubA169

laugh.gif

tell me i'm wrong

mikedantoni_feature.jpg

Are you serious?

I don't give two %#+%$ about him being coach of the year. nash won back to back mvp's it doesn't mean he was the best player in the league. Mowilliams cried enough to become an all star, doesn't mean he should be. The nba is politics, anybody with eyes can see mike brown doesn't know whathe's doing. Handing lebron the ball for an entire 4th quarter and telling him to do whatever he wants is not being a good coach.

Back
Top Bottom