Now that Iverson has seen how tough the West can be...

do you think he regrets demanding the trade last year? I mean he's in the exact same position as he was in Philly, fighting for a playoff spot. Plus, theother day, it seemed like he really misses Philly. What do you guys think?

aiyo, dude sounded like he never shoulda left. i bet if he woulda stayed, and they got like 1 or 2 nice players, he woulda been good in philly. however that"if" might have been a pretty big one.

they'd still be about the same this year if they had him.

not elite, not terrible, but mediocre for years and years.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

It sounded like he wanted to come back to Philly in that PC last night.

I have a feeling he'll finish his career as a 76er.

The grass ain't always greener on the other side. Both Philly and Denver share the same chance of winning the NBA championship this season....He is one ofmy favorite players all-time, and I would love to see him get on a TRUE contender before he hangs it up for good.

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

He has the choice to opt out this summer if he wants to...... ,
yo, if he does that. i dont know how i'd feel. it'll seem dirty. but then again......man, i dont even know. it will be hilarious if he optsout, goes back to philly and the east gets super tough, and the sixers get super awful.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

BoutMyMoney333 wrote:

He has the choice to opt out this summer if he wants to...... ,

yo, if he does that. i dont know how i'd feel. it'll seem dirty. but then again......man, i dont even know. it will be hilarious if he opts
out, goes back to philly and the east gets super tough, and the sixers get super awful.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
...it's just not meant to be then. He's how old now? 30?

I think everyone knows I'm a big AI fan....

but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@Bubba Chuck. Y'all see how giddy he was being back in Philly? It seemed he just waited the whole season to just come back to Philly. I never seensomeone so hype after a lost. Aye, I gotta feeling Allen Iverson is coming back to Philly. I just have this feeling. He seems like he missed Illadelph.

if he was smart, and wasn't about the money, he'd opt-out, take less money and sign somewhere where he has a chance to win a ring.

celtics fans please dont get any ideas
laugh.gif

I believe he packed up and is living in Denver. A while ago, he/reporters said his family had become acclimated to Denver. Honestly, it did seem like A.I. wasfinally comfortable. Ever since coming to Denver, some of A.I.'s nuances have been a little different. It just doesn't feel the same.

I said this in another thread, perhaps a game thread, Denver needs to treat this like an A.I. team. Surround him and Melo with defensive guys. Scoring willundoubtedly come, and playoff success as well, ala 2001.

@!#@ it, Larry Brown needs to be running an A.I. squad.
laugh.gif

It's mind boggling, really.

The Nuggets have 3 legit stars in AI, Melo and Camby, and they're on the outside looking in.

To dig even further, they have a beast on the defensive end in Camby, and while a bit up there in age, AI is pretty good on the defensive end, too. And yet, itseems as if they don't play any sort of defense on a team scope. Letting teams rack up 110+ on them and stuff.

Fire George Karl, better luck next year

A.I needs to opt out, and sign a Vet deal with Orlando Imagine a lineup of Nelson, Iverson, Turkoglu, Lewis, and Howard
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Johndaeyun

do you think he regrets demanding the trade last year? I mean he's in the exact same position as he was in Philly, fighting for a playoff spot. Plus, the other day, it seemed like he really misses Philly. What do you guys think?

yea it is ironic that his back to where he was before, fighting for a playoff spot. However, he is in a way better team now with the nuggets. The problemis that the west is so tough that it's easy to get knocked out of the playoffs.

Miami would be the worst choice ever.

He should go to a team that really needs a PG/SG and who also has a Center that Iverson never had.

Back
Top Bottom