Now that Melos a Knick...

Originally Posted by KingJay718

New York finally has a player that has his own signature shoe. Sales of his shoes will be better now.

*cops the blk/silver M7*
exactly. jordan gonna dig up the new york market for every dollar they got with an excess amount of colourways n quantity. 

Originally Posted by KingJay718

New York finally has a player that has his own signature shoe. Sales of his shoes will be better now.

*cops the blk/silver M7*
exactly. jordan gonna dig up the new york market for every dollar they got with an excess amount of colourways n quantity. 

He's finally in a huge market, so I would expect to see some Jordan PE's HOH exclusives like they did a few years ago.

He's finally in a huge market, so I would expect to see some Jordan PE's HOH exclusives like they did a few years ago.

wrong shade of blue, but you get the idea
retro-2-marcus-jordan-1.jpg

possibilities are endless.

Now that Melo's a Knick...

1. He will have some decent shoes.

...now i may get flamed for this one but:

2. Knicks still wont win a ring with him.

...now i may get flamed for this one but:

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

Bingo...He wont even make them much better.  They still wont beat the Heat/Celtics/Bulls in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

Bingo...He wont even make them much better.  They still wont beat the Heat/Celtics/Bulls in the playoffs.

It would be interesting to see what happens this summer. There could be another topic titled, "Now that CP3 is a Knick..."

It would be interesting to see what happens this summer. There could be another topic titled, "Now that CP3 is a Knick..."

Back
Top Bottom