Now that Melos a Knick...

melo sigs will probably improve in sales with the improved color options they have.
plus the fact that knicks colored things are well received even by non knicks fans.
CAN't wait to grab my first ever knicks melo sig!

melo sigs will probably improve in sales with the improved color options they have.
plus the fact that knicks colored things are well received even by non knicks fans.
CAN't wait to grab my first ever knicks melo sig!

hopefully spike lee will come back and be mars again for some adds about it gotta be the shoes

hopefully spike lee will come back and be mars again for some adds about it gotta be the shoes

I threw together a few PS jobs...These would all be pretty dope IMO.
5473725497_c5d0f9bd60.jpg

5474323704_1de7bdac9d.jpg

5473725455_34bb8a8e80.jpg

5474323644_bef359e8a6.jpg

man jb needs to step it up. melo line needs some designer love like the lebron and kobe line.

man jb needs to step it up. melo line needs some designer love like the lebron and kobe line.

Originally Posted by zerokd

Im actually thinking about getting the M7's now.
happy.gif
Me too. 
Looks like it'll be the all blacks at this stage.

Still don't understand the Knicks rocking road jerseys at the Garden while wearing white kicks. Looked alright though.

Originally Posted by zerokd

Im actually thinking about getting the M7's now.
happy.gif
Me too. 
Looks like it'll be the all blacks at this stage.

Still don't understand the Knicks rocking road jerseys at the Garden while wearing white kicks. Looked alright though.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

Now that Melo's a Knick...

1. He will have some decent shoes.

2. Knicks still wont win a ring with him.
Bingo...He wont even make them much better.  They still wont beat the Heat/Celtics/Bulls in the playoffs.

LOLZ  U guys are right and I'm surprised the Knicks gave up so much for him. In 2006 he had a big fight versus the Knicks.  Last night I saw the game and I saw Amare with the 2 big bandages on his knees he look like an injury about to happen  LOLZ.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

Now that Melo's a Knick...

1. He will have some decent shoes.

2. Knicks still wont win a ring with him.
Bingo...He wont even make them much better.  They still wont beat the Heat/Celtics/Bulls in the playoffs.

LOLZ  U guys are right and I'm surprised the Knicks gave up so much for him. In 2006 he had a big fight versus the Knicks.  Last night I saw the game and I saw Amare with the 2 big bandages on his knees he look like an injury about to happen  LOLZ.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom