Now these would've been the real deal.........

olyVIps2.jpg
Now on the eve of the 2008 oly 6s being released I came across this photoshopped version of the shoes. As much as I would hate to say it, but these would've definitely brought a more better welcoming. What do u guys think?

Embroidery on the toe would have to go, and the red be a few shades lighter. After those slight changes,
smokin.gif

Eliminate the patent leather and the toe-design.

JB is like Bush...they aim for something that upsets people; thinking everyone will agree.

Why do hypebeast like you^ come in here only to say "COPPPPPPPP" like it will come out?

Even if it did; WHO CARES if you cop....

no patent leather and they would be nice, if the red was lighter, that would make em extra purty, but its not gonna happen now is it.

if it's still an all patent leather shoe and still has a vagina on the toebox then i still wouldn't cop.

Originally Posted by gillden

Not to special, I like the OLY's better.
z

Co-sign......if those shoes had no patent leather, no toe stitching designs, and a lighter shade of red...........then they're pimpin since they would bevery close to actual white/infrared shoes.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Embroidery on the toe would have to go, and the red be a few shades lighter. After those slight changes,
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
infrareds? why couldn't they be in the package insteadof the stupid Carmines.

Back
Top Bottom