Now this is how marriage proposals are supposed to go...

Commentary was on-point and
roll.gif
at T-Mac laughing at poor dude
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Post the link.

When I put that address in my address bar it doesn't work for some reason.

It never does.

WOOOOOW...yo...on sum real, ida put that broad in the Sharpshooter...embarrass MY *+@ on National TV!? Remind me of them Southwest Airlinescommercials...'Wanna get away?'

http://break.com/index/valentines-day-proposal-goes-wrong.html
There you go

edit- 4000
eek.gif
pimp.gif
I hardly ever posted before, never thought I'd get this far

and the damn link is to a page no longer available.....
tired.gif
happy 4000th.
edit- well, the page is back up.

laugh.gif
I feel sorry for him, but that's exactly why I won't get on myknees and ask a girl to marry me. It may be love invoved, but you not about to leave me down there and you walk right over me and away with my heart, my pride,and manhood. I've been meaning to make a post explaining this, maybe I will later.

That was terrible what Tracy did, just foul! Anyways is it me or does that girl look manlier than him?

eek.gif

That is messed up,
laugh.gif

I found this funny and true:

Every 14th of February you get a chance to display your fondness for your wife or girlfriend by showering her with gifts, flowers, dinner, shows and any other baubles that women find romantic. Secretly...guys feel left out. That's right...left out. There's no special holiday for the ladies to show their appreciation for the man in her life. That is why a NEW Holiday has been created. March 20th is now officialy "Steak, +$%+!%%%, & Shut the "Hell" Up Day!" Simple, effective and self explanatory....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The mascot like 'Where you goin, ma?"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Damn that's messed up.

That's why you don't do public marriage proposals.

In general, if you have to do up some elaborate marriage proposal, you're in trouble down the road. You should just be able to walk in a room and get downon a knee and ask. No stupid gimmicks.

Back
Top Bottom