Now vs. The Past

I recently been thinking, plus I made a speech about it in class, about how much technology almost dictates how we live and interact. Im not complaining, but im saying how does anybody else feel about this? I remember when if you even had a cellphone you was "that dude" even if it wasnt turned on and now its like if you dont have a smartphone you like a caveman or something.Plus people updating fb 10,000times a day 
mad.gif
(if this has been discussed before please disregard)

everyone is becoming a slave to technology.. not to mention the mind****ing it's doing

with everything comes good and bad.

the same with technology we get some great features that we enjoy in our lives but there are also bad things that new technology brings.

to me its just crazy now that any idiot with an internet connection and a youtube account can post foolishness...yeah i lol @ them but its getting crazier and the people thats constantly texting im like what would they do without their phone for 1 day

I wish people weren't so obsessed with their cellphones.  It's ridiculous now.

I remember when you'd actually play vidja games with your friends...in the same room! People say it's easier to connect now...I say we're losing our connection.

You was that dude in school if you had a Beeper, and it doesn't even have to be connected
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

back in the day you didnt need a resume when asking a female out, all u neeeded was charisma. Now you need a car and money.

Son.

Some cats have 100,000+ tweets. How the %++# do you sit there in front of twitter all day just talking about nothing? 

%+%* is sad. Technology as we know it, needs to die - not by force - but by choice.

I just thank god we don't live in a time like "I, Robot". Then again, to those that will in the far future... RIP

Originally Posted by shogun

I wish people weren't so obsessed with their cellphones.  It's ridiculous now.

seriously.. i was with a group of people today..and everybody except me.. was focus on their phones instead of having actual conversations.. with the individuals that were there..

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Which one of you will be first in line for that RFiD chip? 
pimp.gif

already in cell phones and credit and debit cards
dudes gonna hypebeast over the body chips soon.

"check your brain bro, i just thought u a txt"

Back
Top Bottom